YOONGI'S MIXTAPE!!! +RANT ON FAKE FANS

GUYS, Y'ALL PROBABLY KNOW ALREADY BUT SUGA RELEASED HIS MIXTAPE YESTERDAY AND IT IS SOOOOO LIT! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW AMAZING IT SOUNDS!

But appart from that, Yoongi gave us a sneak peak inside his own, real personality. He shared his fears with us and the way he thinks about stuff.

Second of all, if you're one of those fake fans out there who didn't appreciate the incredibly genius Min Yoongi, I hope that you now see what you missed out on. I hope you see that he's worth so much more love than he recieves. I also hope that you will now appreciate him for who he is and what he's capable off, and not just because of how handsome he is and because he's very famous.

To those fake fans out there who only appreciate one or two members from the group and don't care about the others, please leave the fandom. It may sound harsh but it you can't bring it up to appreciate all seven of them, you're not worth it to be able to enjoy their music and talent.

And I'm  not saying you can't have a bias because everyone has one (mine is Namjoon but Suga is definitely my bias wrecker) but please also love and support the other members for who they are and the talent they have.

Alright, just wanted to point that out.

Back to his mixtape, if y'all didn't hear it yet you should listen to it and don't forget to turn on the captions so you can see what he's saying and making clear to us. He shows such a personal side of him we've never seen before and everyone should take time to see what he has to say.

Also, I'm somehow sad that I can't buy the music. You can download it for free, but I really want to pay for his music. I get that it's free because one, it's a mixtape and second of all I think he wanted to deliver his message without having fans pay for it. But I do want to pay for it but unfortunately I can't. The same was with Rapmonster's mixtape and Hobie's.

I hope y'all have a nice day and I'm sorry for my little rant earlier but I just needed to talk about it. If you guys made it to the end don't forget to let me know in the comments what your opinions are about his mixtape and those fake fans out there and eumh yeah, I'll see you guys later with a new chapter