Staying Alive

Right now it's raining where I live and my TV isn't working.

So I can't really do much.

Anyway...

Back to the story.

I decided to have it continue immediately after the last chapter.

____________________

Tony's POV

"I think he'd kill you not me, Tony. He likes me too much."

What? What the hell is that supposed to mean? "And why does he all of a sudden like you more than me? I've none him longer than you."

"Because I don't see her everyday. And she brings me coffee." Said Gibbs who appeared out of nowhere. I want to learn how he's able to sneak up on everyone so easily.

"Speaking of coffee, here's yours." Cassandra said, handing one of her coffees to Gibbs.

"Is that other one for me?" I said. I hadn't had enough time to get some today so i was really hoping that it was.

"Well do you take your coffee black?" I nodded a 'no'. "Then no, this coffee is not for you." I tried to reach for her coffee. But she pulled away. "Tony, if you try that again I will make your life a living hell. Got it?"

I looked at her face. It had nothing but pure anger all over it but I didn't let that faze me.

"I swear she is the younger female version of you, boss." I said, looking at Gibbs.

They both looked at me. Gibbs just walked away and Cassandra smirked, later following Gibbs. Sometimes I think she is more like Gibbs than we think. It's probably just my imagination.

Cassandra's POV

I followed Gibbs away from Tony. I honestly don't know how the rest of NCIS deals with him. Tony soon comes over to his desk and sits down.

"You know, if you had asked, I would have gotten you a coffee. You would have to pay for it, but I would've gotten it for you."

"Sure you would've." Tony said sarcastically. "You'd probably just buy one just to dump on me."

"That's true, but, believe it or not Tony, I can be kind... when I want to be." I smirked at him and he smirked back.

"If you two are done chatting, we have a suspect to track." Said Gibbs. Tony gets to work and I'm left with nothing to do.

"Is there anything that I can do, Gibbs?"

At that moment, all I remember is glass shattering, a gunshot, pain, screaming, and Gibbs answering my question.

"You can stay alive. That's what you can do."

_________________
Sorry that it took me forever to update.

I'm going to South Carolina this Friday so I've been getting everything packed.

I might be out of WiFi from the 26th of August to September 3rd.

So I won't be updating in awhile.

Sorry.

I wuv u.

Bye bye!

Word count: 473