Chapter one: prologue

I was hiding in the basement again. I knew that he was drunk again and what he likes to do when he's drunk. The door opened and I saw him holding a bottle of beer, "Sonic!"

I couldn't help but whimper, giving away my hiding spot. He closed and locked the door, walking down the stairs with a smirk, "c'mon. I know you're down here and you know if you hide it'll only be worse~."

I whimpered and he saw me. I had tears in my eyes from his smirk growing wider, "there you are~."
~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~
I was walking to school, limping from what he did to me. He made me twist my ankle so I couldn't run during my 'punishment'. I sighed, nearing the school.

I was an outcast, no one cares about. I've been caught cutting and the rumors flew like birds. The teachers are worried but I don't care.

I walked up the steps, "Slutty, Blue boy." I groaned, please! Anyone but him!

I sighed and went to my locker but was pushed against it by my bully and his friends with him. "Please, not today." I felt his breath near my ear,"too bad~. I can't help it~."

He turned me around and punched me. I fell to ground, letting my bruised lip bleed. He bent down in front of me,"aww~. Is little baby blue gonna cry to his mama?" He slowly stood up and smirked, "that's right~.

"You don't have a mama!" I just layed their, begging to die. I sighed and allowed them to bully me.

I can't fight back and they know it. The teachers have tried to help but it won't stop them. I've tried to fight but there's no point.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my life. In the day, I get bullied at school and at home, I get sexually abused by my step dad. I've become suicidal and brought a blade to my wrist more than I can remember. I cant fight back, and I can't get help.

I just know that I'll die trying to find something good out of this. I hate this but I'm stuck with this life until I die. Which will be soon, very soon~.

Hope it was a great beginning. I want you guys to guess what he meant at the end and whoever gets it right, I'll dedicate the chapter to them. Hope you guys like it.
~peace