Chapter: surprise!! pt1

We headed to the park, sonic sleeping again. I held him close to me, wanting for him to have a good dream. I saw him smile, purring quietly.

I kissed his head, smiling at my love. We still have a while before homecoming but I just want him to be mine. He deserves someone who will protect him.

The bus ride was long but to me it felt like nothing. I kissed his cheek to wake him up when we reached our stop. He yawned as I helped him off of the bus.

I paid the bus driver and lead Sonic to the area where his birthday party is at. He leaned on me, his eyes closed and one arm wrapped around my right arm. He sighed, "thank you.

"For all of this, this had been the best day of my life." I smirked, "it's not over just yet. We've only gone to two things, I have something else planned."

I saw the area and placed my hands over Sonikku's eyes. He freaked out, "S-Scourge? W-what are you doing?"

I sighed, "it's okay. Just go along with it, trust me." He took a few breaths, "okay. I trust you."

I lead him to a tree with a few picnic tables near it. The tables had food, presents and other party favors. I stopped and looked to see everyone in position.

I slowly took my hands off of my Sonikku's eyes, "you can look now." I heard him gasp, "d-did you do this?"

He turned around, "all of this... for me?" I smiled and nodded, "happy 17th birthday love~." He smiled and jumped into my arms, pulling me into our first kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to work fast, sorry if their are any errors but I hope that you enjoyed this chap. See ya later
~peace.