Chapter : movies

We waited for the bus. While we where, Scourge was checking his messages but he kept me close to him. We where sitting on a bench.

He held me close, his left arm wrapped around my waist while his right arm messing with his phone. When the bus came, we got up and headed on. He paid and sat down beside me, right arm around my waist.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, moving closer to him. I fell asleep but Scourge stayed close to me, keeping me safe. He woke me up when we came to our stop.

He kissed me, "wake up." I groaned, "no." He chuckled, "we're at our stop." I yawned, "okay."

I looked to see that the bus stopped and that Scourge was standing up, giving me his hand. I took it and he helped me up, pulling me off of the bus. When we did, I was surprised to see that we where at the movie theatre.

He smirked at me face, "c'mon. I already have a movie and everything ready here." He pulled me into the theatre and paid for two tickets, candy and a drink for both of us.

We went into one of the rooms and sat us near the back. We sat beside each other, setting our stuff down. I looked at Scourge, "why did you do this?"

He smiled, "because. You'll know later on today." I sighed, he's as stuburn as a mule so I know that he won't tell me.

The movie soon started, Titanic. I cried, during the end and Scourge held me close, giving me comfort and tissues. I am sooo lucky to have someone like him.

I kissed him when the movie was over, "thank you Scourge. I loved the movie and I love you." He chuckled and hugged me, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want you to guess where their gonna go next. Itll add to the suspense and I'll dedicate the chapter to who gets it right.
~peace.