Chapter nineteen: school (pt2)

I sighed as we pulled into the school parking area. She parked the car and unlocked the doors as we unbuckled our seatbelts. Scourge opened his door and got out, giving me his hand.

I took it and he helped me out, closing the door behind me. We headed to the trunk and he opened it, pulling out a blue and a green backpack. He handed me the blue one as he slipped the green one on.

He closed the trunk and grabbed my hand, leading me to the school. I sighed and looked forward, seeing everyone looking at us. I moved closer to Scourge, feeling him slip his arm around my waist. Everyone started to whisper to each other, I felt tears start to form.

I started to quietly whimper, Scourge kissed my cheek. He wrapped his other arm around me, "don't worry about them. Don't even think about what they might say, there opinions don't matter."

He cupped my cheek, making me look at him. He smiled, "I love you~." I smiled, "I love you too~."

He pulled me into a hug, I layed my head on his chest and closed his eyes. I purred, remembering his sent. It was a ragging fire with a mix of leather and roses.

The bell rang and we headed to first period (science), seeing the teacher smiling at me. I smiled back as me and Scourge sat at a table with two other people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it's late, I didn't have any internet access. Peace~.