Chapter eighteen: school

(Sonic's POV) {I haven't forgotten about him, I just wanted to make it seen through Scourge's POV}

I woke up, feeling the sunlight hit my eyes. I dug my head into Scourge's chest, not wanting to wake up yet. I felt Scourge wrap his arms around me, "time to wake up~."

I groaned, "no. I don't wanna." He chuckled, "you have to go back to school.

"You know that you can't stay home forever." I dug my head deeper into his chest and heard him sigh, "gotta do it the hard way then." He picked me up, surprising me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding in for dear life. I got mad when he chuckled. I growled and punched his shoulder.

He kissed my cheek, "you know you gotta go back to school." I sighed, "I know. I'm just......scared."

He held me close, "I'll protect you~." I smiled and nuzzled his neck, "I love you~." He nuzzled my cheek, "I love you too~."

He made me take a bath and picked my clothes out. I was surprised but got dressed. He picked out a black tee-shirt with the words "I'm taken" on the front and "by Scourge" on the back in green, a green skirt that went to my knees with black tights and high heeled black boots with ankle high socks.

I blushed when I went into the kitchen. I heard a few gasps but kept my head down. I looked up when I felt a hand on my cheek.

I saw Scourge smiling, "you look beautiful~." I blushed more as he lead me to a seat. I sat as he passed me a plate with pancakes, bacon and a roll.

I saw everyone else eating so I started to eat, too. We soon finished and we headed to the car. His mom's gonna drive us, our backpacks where already in the trunk.

We got in and sat beside each other. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled my neck, making me giggle. I nuzzled his cheek, " I love you."

He kissed my cheek, "I love you too." His mom and got in the car, "seatbelts. I'm not going anywhere until they're on."

We quickly got our seatbelts on and she started the car. I sat in the middle while Scourge was to my right, holding my hand. He kissed my cheek, "I love you~."

I giggled and kissed his cheek, "I love you too~". I looked out the window and sighed, seeing the school building coming closer. I hope that they'll be nice, and that Scourge protects me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did a quick finish. Sorry if it stinx. I'll try to make it better.
~peace.