Chapter ten: surprise! pt2

I headed to the kitchen, already knowing what to make. Eggs, bacon, pancakes and sausage. I know that the smell might wake him up but I want him to be happy so that's why I'm making a big breakfast for him.

I started the eggs, scrambled. Then, the strawberry pancakes and bacon. I heard some footsteps from the bedroom and then a door closing. I continued to cook, hearing Sonic going back into the bedroom.

I soon finished cooking and settled up two plates. I sat one on a tray and grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge. I poured two cups, one for me and one for Sonic.

I placed his cup on the tray and picked the tray up. I headed to my bedroom and knocked. When I only heard a small groan, I opened the door to see Sonic still asleep on his side.

The converter up to his chest and him on his right side. I smiled and headed inside, closing the door behind me. I sneaked to the bed and sat the tray on the night stand.

I moved closer to him and sat on the bed. I whispered in his ear, "sweet heart~. It's time to wake up~."

His ear flicked, "stop. It tickles." I smiled, "then get up and eat. You need to eat and get ready for the day." He groaned, "why?"

I smirked, "wake up and I'll tell you." He opened one eye, "fine." I smiled as he sat up, stretching and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

I sat the tray on his lap and flicked the light on. I loved how his face want from sleepy to 'why did you do this for me?' I smiled and sat beside him, "go ahead and eat.

"I'll get my food from the kitchen and meet you up hear, okay?" He nodded and I kissed his cheek. I headed down stairs and pulled out a small note book.

I placed a check mark beside 'breakfast' and smiled, operation surprise is going good. I slipped it back into my pocket and grabbed my breakfast, happy that I get to eat with my love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like and I'll just call it OS and the part number.
~peace.