chapter 1

(Picture of baby elison)

Elison pov

I was born in a forest by my dad and brothers side I was a loving, kind and a playful child. But until one day my father told me the truth. The truth that will haunt me for the rest of my life the death of my mother. No one knows how she died or who killed her but my dad was on the chase. When I was six my dad told my brother Ethan that I would become the new alpha and will one day rule the lands. I slowly crept by the creak in the cabin to hear what they we're talking about.

"Listen Ethan your brother he will become the new alpha when you and I past away"

"NONE SENSE FATHER I WILL BECOME THE NEW ALPHA AND RULE NOT HIM I AM WAY STRONGER I DERSERVE THAT "

"ETHAN SILENCE!!!!........ you lack wisdom and understanding now you will follow what I say I will die one day and you'll die by my side in a war but we shall hide elison some where in the lands and he needs to be strong ", father rested his hand on Ethan's shoulder and I could see jealousy and anger in his eye's. He walked away from my father and opened the door looking at me. He puffed a deep breath and walked away. I quickly ran to my room and lifted the covers over my head to make it look like I was a sleep. But my father already heard me he sat beside me and moved the covers from over my head. Bwaaaaah! He looked a little bit scared but he was mostly laughing.

"Good one son now go to bed you have school tomorrow "

"School? "

"Yes school that's where all children go "

"But father I don't want to go "

"Well my son in life you have choices and I choose for you to go it's what your mother wanted ", why did he have to bring up about my mother that killed every bit of glee I had. Then he brushed my hair back and kissed me on the forehead

"Don't worry son it will be OK and your different be careful "

"OK ", I blew the lamp out and fast into slumber. The next day dad got me ready for school and asked Ethan to take me he told me to hop on his back ha ha this was fun. I waved good bye to my father and then Ethan started running with me he was moving slowly until he told me to hang on tight.I felt his back bone moving and I couldn't believe what he was now. A wolf a literal wolf. He was big and furry and soft. I grabbed on to his thick white fur and he started moving swiftly through the forest. He ran through waters like it was nothing until we came up on the school. He went behind a rock and then there was my brother again.

"Whoa how did you do that", he wasn't smiling or any thing he looked at me with straight annoyance and pushed me.

"Go to school elison "

"Well you don't have to be so mean", He turned back around and looked at me with anger. He shape shifted back into the wolf and snapped his enormous fangs at me causing me to fall on my butt. He growled and slowly moved forward to me and continued pushing me in the back to walk up. Giving me one last push with his nose he ran away back into the forest. I got up and brushed off my self and walked the rest of the way to school. How did he do that I want to know but I am pretty nervous about this school.

Ethan's pov

After taking my annoying brother to school I still felt the anger from last night with my father. How can elison become an alpha if we die there's no one left in our pack except us. And I refuse to die by the liekens hands. I will gather my own pack and if father doesn't claim me as alpha and give me his power I will take it by force. He and mother always talked about elison nothing about me. He isn't a raw element like me and he haven't found his power. I will grow him strong to rule and serve by my side not in my fathers footsteps. Today will be the last for you father I promise you that. I picked up pace through the forest until i heard a call. It sounded like loeky's howl. I stopped and replied back to his howl.

"Where are you ?"

"Up by the mountains I have what you want"

"Good ", I ran up there in the Nick of time to see what it is. Loeky and I are best friends he came from our clan the artic clan. But he was good at weapon designing. I few days ago I asked him to make a weapon for me to kill were wolfs and he said he would have it ready. I got up to the mountain seeing him by a rock in his human form. He had black shine hair that went back and black eyes that showed true darkness. I came out of my transformation and walked up to him.

"Ethan "

"Loeky where is it?"

"Its right here it's a 9x19 mm Walther p99 equipped with 8 silver bullets "

"Thank you Loeky"

"But Ethan who is this for?"

"No one really"

"Oh OK here and be careful friend"

"Yea you too", I took the weapon from him and used my speed to get to our cabin. I could smell my father's scent. I walked into the cabin and he was out side reading some dumb book mother once had. Should I kill him now or wait. Why am I hesitating I stopped for a while and he looked up at me.

"I smell trouble on you Ethan"

"BE QUIET YOU OLD FOOL ", his eyes widened at me and the snow got thicker with each breath I breath.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?"

"YOUR NOTHING YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU PRAISE ELISON WHEN I WAS THE ONE BEFORE HIM I AM STRONGER THAN HIM AND I KNOW MORE THAN HIM AND IF YOU WON'T GIVE ME POWER ILL JUST TAKE IT BY FORCE ", I pulled the weapon out to fire and he dashed knocking it out of my hand. Before I could react he grabbed my throat easing me off the ground

"Would you dare betray your father after all I brought you through?" , he gripped my neck tighter And I could feel my temper raising he let go of me and thew me straight into a tree. I got up and transformed into my wolf state

"Would you dare challenge me?" , i growled and rushed up to him to bite him. He stopped my mouth going back a great distance he slapped me with the back of his hand sending me through the snow. I got up determined to crush him and there he transformed standing big and tall with his red eyes and black fur. His element of fire burned in his eyes and we began to battle I was no match for my father. I was weak I closed my eyes awaiting him to finish me off but he walked away I looked across a rock and saw the weapon loeky made for me and I held it at him.

"You should have finished me when you had the chance father " , he turned around and growled at me I fired the bullet straight through his heart and the mighty Roland was down. He began to spit blood and crawled like a zombie through the snow. Before he could go any further I stepped on his finger and empyted the rest of the bullets in him. With no form of life left in him his elements faded from his neck coming to me I could feel the fire coursing through my veins my bones getting stronger and all my wounds heeled. I took him up and closed his eye's

"Rest in death father you are no longer needed, i threw him into the river and the currents washed his body away. His power is now mine and i will create my new clan. The artic clan is no more from now on we are the alpha helix.

---to be continued---

There it is guys my first chapter on Raw Element.Thank you all for the views on my previous book,i hope you all will love this one.If you haven't seen my previous book go and check it out "The Way Of The Ball"

Dont be silent a silent reader,leave some votes and comments on what you think of the chapter.

And also follow my homeboy LocalTahj,he help wih the writing of this book

To all my loyal day one follwers and new ones to come i send much love ight peace........✌