Chapter 10

(Picture of grown elison)

Ellison's pov

The next day came so quickly can't a guy get some sleep and not worry about the sun for once. I sat at the edge of my bed and looked over at jack. One of his eye was opened looking at me. I turned my head to thr bathroom and looked at him again he sat up like nothing was wrong then he went to his edge of bed with a yawn.

"Elly?"

"Jacky ", i responded we both ran to the bathroom and i got to it first closing the door in his face

"You got to be a pinch more quicker to catch the bathroom next time jack lol"

"Lol ok just hurry ill just go make breakfast ", i took a warm relaxing shower and brushed my teeth. After that hygiene session i wrapped the towel around my waist and stared into the mirror. Umh looking handsome today but the star that i had in my forehead was gone that's a bit strange i stepped out of the bathroom and saw jack eating cereal.

"Finally your done i left some cereal for you in the kitchen"

"Ok thanks say jack?"

"Uh?"

"Have you like noticed that the star i once had in my forehead is gone"

"Weeeeeell......yea i guess so why what's the prob?"

"Nothing just curious any way go get showering", i looked at my class schedule and we had physical education. That sounds fun

"And jack we got physical education "

"Really what's that? "

"Its like we do sporting activities "

"Ooooh ok ill be out in a minute"

"Ok", i got dress and went to eat my breakfast. Jack was soon out and we were ready i packed some extra clothes in my back pack along with my other subject books.

"Should i keep the key elly or you?"

"Sure you can"

"Ok", jack closed our room door and i took out the mad to find the gym.

"So where are we going now elly?"

"To the gym"

"Oh ok lead the way then", we walked for a while until we met up on the twins and adam. They were carrying mini bags so it looked like we all had the same subject

"Jack,elison ", miguel shook out hands saying in his British voice then michael spoke

"Do you mates have physical education too?"

"Yea we do "

"Come on let's go then ", we followed the twins while adam walked behind us but i couldn't help but to ask the twins one question

"How do you guys know this school so well?", miguel returned a smile while we walked down the hall

"Well we've being here quite a few times you know and its a good thing we did other wise we would be lost"

"Oh makes sense", we took a turn to the right of the hall and there was the gym. It was sooo big and beautiful the floor was spotless and shine and filled with a number of students. We went to change and placed our bags where we could see them. Adam went over to some of his friends and begun talking. Three of them the height of jack and looked strong too. One with his hair tall to his neck with a head band around it was looking at me. I broke eye contact with him and saw that a man was coming to the class direction with a schedule in his hand. He blew his whistle signaling the class that he wanted silence.