Chapter 4

(Picture of loeky)

Narrators pov

The next day as the sun rose melting the ice in the forest jack arose in hunger. The weather condition is much better than yesterday but the tragedy still burried in his head. Jack shook it off and stepped out side the cave rustling the snow between his toes. The cave would now be his home since his village is no more

Jacks pov

The sky was blue and the snow was decreasing a bit. I woke up in hunger feeling so dead but yet im alive. I burried my toes in the ground feeling the soft cold snow right between them. What am i going to do i thought to my self for i had no one. But growing up with my father i learned to survive in the wild. I walked drawing my self further into the forest until i came up on a tree. It had limbs covered with snow but they are too high. I repeatedly try going up but i failed i got so frustrated and angry killing the tree a kick and all the snow fell from the tree burrying me beneath. I slowly crawled out and shook the remaining snow out of my hair. Lets try this again i stepped towards the tree and hugged it. Pushing with my feet i climbed up to the top and managed to grab a few limbs from the tree. From the height i was at i could swe a river not so far from where i am i hurried down the tree and ran to the direction the river was. Getting closer i could hear birds cherping and the water current rushing against rocks. I dont want to get the sticks wet so i used my robe to tie them on to my back. I took the longest one and carved it into a spear. This could help me to catch fish. I walked to the steadiest part of the river and saw numerous fishes swimming around. I stood stull waiting for the perfect time to attack them. The first one i saw i jammed the stick straight through him and pulled him out of the water. A few hours later i had enough fish to last me for three days. I found a spot to rest all the sticks and fishes and i made a fire just as how father showed me. I collected leaves to make like cups for drinking. After roasting the fishes i took off my robe and placed them carefully and went to the river to collect water but somr thimg felt wrong. I took my stick up and ran back to where i left my food. There i saw a little boy eating my fish. His hair was black wearing a blue top. They looked like human clothes. I crept around to his blind spot and kicked him in his behind.

"What are you doing here human?", i pointed the stick to him saying with deep venom in my voice he got up and started running. How stupid of him not to answer my question i chased at him but he was slow. Not all humans are used to running in the snow i wrapped the stick around my back and took a dive knocking him to the ground. We wrestled for a bit until he sent a hard kick to my stomach sending me flying. How could one such human have such a great strength he got off the ground and looked at me with gentleness in his eyes.

"Im sorry i ate your fish i was just hungry?", i got closer to him still holding the stick in ferm posture to strike if he tried any thing funny.

"Who are you?"

"Hey hey no need to point that stick at me "

"Answer me human!"

"I am not a human well im half of one tho"

"What..... what do you mean?"

"Im human and wolf ha ha kinda weird right "? Some one like me but his scent was different from my tribe.

"Are you from the liekens?"

"No im from the artic clan", the artic clan my father spoke to me about them he said they are pure evil. No more chances i must kill him before he kills me. I swung the stick hitting him in the head he fell to the ground crying out "ouch" i rest my foot in his chest and pushed the stick near his neck for intimidation.

"Who are my enemy and your in my territory my kind was meant to kill you artic people"

"W-what i dont wa-want to hurt you or fight im not like my past people", could he be speaking the truth or is he messing with my head. I took my foot from his chest and removed the stick.

"What's your name?"

"Im elison son of roland king of the artic clan but he past away", what his father is dead this is sad the two kings were dead that means he will be the future king.

"Are you saying the king of the artic is dead"

"Hmm he was my father and i will find the person who killed him"

"That's strange my father and my people died too his name was heran king heran he ruled the lieken tribe but he died to some people who came to my village yesterday", tears starting to bulid into my eyes and i held my head low. Until elison hugged me and patted me on the back.

"There there i know how you feel its going to be hard for us but we could be friends and go through it together and also find who killed our my parents and your people......so friends?" He stretched his arm out for a hand shake. I looked at him and his eyes were pure blue and a star in his forehead. This means he will be the future king of his tribe. I grabbed his hand and shook it fermly

"Yea friends"

"Awesome", even tho his parents died he seems so calm.

"Sorry about what happened earlier "

"Yea its no biggy by the way whats your name?"

"Umh....i-im jack"

"Ok jacko lets go eat fish if you don't mind"

"Sure elly", i said with a big smile. We sat and ate fish and talked about each other and we both were the same age. We were six years old. We played and had fun until the day ended. He told me that he had a brother and i could live with him so he would take me to his home i accepted and we both fell into a blissful slumber.

Hope you guys enjoy my next chapter sorry for taking so long just wasn't feeling the rhythm to write hut i found it eventually so hope you guys enjoy it vote and comment and thanks for your support ight peace...........✌