Once upon a Christmas {boyxboy emo}

Hai c: so this is my first boyxboy so... bear with me (;

-Devs

I... love you.... I love you so much.. Landin repeated, staring into my eyes with a newly found lust and desire. His iceberg blue eyes shifted to my lips then he quickly diverted his eyesight back up higher as the cutest shy smile played on his own lips, causing me to giggle as I leant forward, crashing my lips onto those of, a surprised Landin.

He kissed me back, grabbing me by the colar of my flanal dress shirt, pulling me in closer. 

Then he.... pushed me away abruptly, telling me to get off him.

The confusion throbbed through out my head, and I asked myself what I did wrong....

"Get....off...of...me..!"

"ROBIN WAKE UP!!"

I sprang up sweaty and confused worse than before as I looked into... my sister lap...

"OMG IM SO SORRY"

She grumbled and turned as far away from me as she could in the contained seats.

I turned to face my window, lifting the shudder and instantly regretting it as I hissed like a vampire being exposed to the sun.

Once my eyes finally adjusted I stared below,

Knowing Landin was asleep back home, where it was still dark.

Sure all I can see is clouds, and I'm currently thousands of feet above his head but.... its the thought that counts.

Wait what am I doing?!?

I promised myself I wouldn't think of him, yet here I am having passionate dreams about him.... this isn't right!!

"Sir calm down!"

"NO if I have to sit next to this fucking moron one more minute I'm going to..

What are you going to do, leave the plane? Yeah good luck with that one

I'm going to punch this man in the fucking face!"

A couple attendants came and ushered him to the back of the plane as the man started to hit the other man with his pillow then swung with his fist, and hit him good, in the jaw.

Oh god this is going to be a long flight....

Pushing my head phones in, I turned up all time low and went back to my guilty thoughts of Landin that I don't quite understand yet..

**

I know that was EXTREMELY short but I'm lame I know!! XD

-Devs