chapter 8, a christmas miracle after all?

MERRY CHRISTMAS C; its 1:35 am where i live and i wanted this posted on christmas so ive spent the past 4 hours typing. so merry christmas from Devs! BTW SPOILER ALERT: NEXT CHAP SHOULD HAVE A SEXUAL LONNNNNNNNGGG DETAILED SCENE. enjoy muahhahah!

~Adrian~

"is it snowing yet?"

"Ahh not yet.."

"perhaps i should check one more time?"

Robin spoke to himself as he paced back and forth between the sofa, and window.

"Babe it will snow, but by then i may have to resort to buying 72 cats and investing in some wattpad fan fics, all because my boyfriend never left the window."

he smiled faintly, flopping down on the couch, his head rest in my lap.

"are you guys trying to give mom a heart attack?"

Robins sister asked, as she tried to trick Riley into wearing antlers.

Robin turned so he faced the lit fire place,

"Ah yes wouldnt want to ruin her surprise your sons a homo rainbow worshiper christmas present" he stated blankly.

i pecked kisses at his neck,

"its going to be just fine, we can tell her at dinner if you would like. ill be there for you Robin."

"mmm okay." he murmured, mesmerized by the touch of my lips on his skin.

His mother walked through the door after swiping her key card, stomping snow off her boots. 

Robin sat up as fast as if he'd had a cat chasing him.

all three of us, Robin, Kat, and i exchanged looks of relief as Ms. Emerson smiled to us, unaware that she had just walked in on her son being kissed by another boy.

"Oooo its snowing!" Robin exclaimed, changing the subject.

"just started. oh Roby, is there any more possible sneaking off you may do within the next 48 hours, that i should know about?"Robin turned from the window he was fixated with and shook his head.

"no, everything i could possibly ask for is here" he said, sneaking a secret glance to me, i supressed a smile. god this boy is just too much.

"good" she said, turning to me. "since i just dumped an asshole who was supposed to have his parents over for Christmas eve dinner, you and your family are welcome."

Robins mother smiled to me, all i can think about is how i promised Robi that we could come out during that dinner.... shit..shit..shit.

"ill see, but they are very busy with this whole Christmas stuff going on. thank you."

"your worse a liar than the news man my lord boy. your on vacation for winter break, far from home, where ever that may be, with no work or school. yeah... unless someone missed telling me when Margarita Hour is, they'll be free. i wasnt asking, i was telling."

she still smiled.

its no damn clue why Robin is hesitant to come out to her.

Ms. Emerson had walked into the kitchen, preparing tonights meal. thin arms wrapped around my waist from behind, kissing my neck, hot breath whispered in my ear.

"its going to be just fine. we can tell them at dinner if you would like. ill be there for you Robin."i remembered the words as they were being spoken, and instantly gasped.

"dont play reverse psychology on me!"

Robin giggled, his hold on me tightning.

"dont play reverse psychology on me!" he mimicked, kissing the spot where my neck and shoulder meet, leaving me weak.