Chapter 2, a little shopping.

HAI GUYS! C; okay soooo this chapter makes me shrug I suppose. I like it. but.... read and find out!!

I stared at the bell hop, watching his everymove.

Just as he pulled my bags out of the back trunk to the private bus that picked us up at the airport, I swiped them away and walked into the lobby of the Hotel, awaiting the elevator when my phone goes off.

An idiot is attempting to reach your cellular device, 

I repeat,

An idiot is attempting to reach your cellular device

Some people at the front desks and familys all turned to me, staring at me like a mother would to her son whos been long lost to being mentally unstable. 

One boy in particular, smirked as I swirled around checking every pocket, and even began unzipping a couple front pouches to my suit cases.

My worst thoughts came true as the boy now broke out in laughter...

I looked down In my hand... and there was my beeping phone.

Glaring death rays to him, I pushed accept as I saw the caller ID.

"Landin??"

"Yes that would be my name I believe."

"You uh... you have my number..."

A smile tugged at my lips, damn, I didn't even know he knew my name.

"Robin you gave it to me when we had that drama arts project together, last year I think?"

"Oh! I remember now. So um what's up?" I asked him nervously, biting my bottom lip. And I do remember that project.... Danielle was out sick on last moments notice, the day before the play, so until then it was scheduled I practiced with Landin, him Romeo and I juliet...

To narrow this flash back, I helped him remember his verses and placements while Danielle the next day was to play her parts and kiss him.

.... of course I didn't get to help him with that..

WHAT AM I THINKING OH MY GOD HES A BOY.

... plane sickness I guess??

"hello?" Landins soft voice spoke into my ear and I realized I had spaced out.

"Sorry Lani, what were you saying?"

He took a moment to respond, as if mauling over my words had been any harder than last time.

"Lani..?"

Oh god. Fuck. That's why.

"Um... sorry I'm bad with names. Nick names seem to stick though.... heh"

He laughed quietly on the other end.

I finally walked into the awaiting elevator and pushed "pent house"

"No its fine I like it... its cute."

I couldn't help but turn bright red and just as the doors were closing in on themselves I swear I saw that boy in the lobby smirking.

**

Knock knock

"Come innnnnn" I dragged out the 'N', probably because of my cherry mood.

"Robin can we talk?" It was mum, standing in the doorway in her dress and flats.

"No"

Suddenly the only word I felt like dragging out was 'gooooooooo'.