chapter 12, lasting love.. or lesson?

WARNING... feelings are in this chapter. tears may be shed :c OH! do one of you beautiful readers or followers wanna create ship names..? ill love you forever <3

enjoyyyy this short chapter, remember to vote and comment please!

KAT ON SIDE xD

~kat~

she looked down, taking another drag on her cigarette.

shes thinking the same thing.. i saw it in Adrian today.

he knows. i know. Chelsea knows.

we all crossed the line, and instead of taking an easy bullet to the head, the words still lingering on our lips

'fall blissly in love with me in the up most beautiful way possible, and then hurt me so badly i want to die.'

But no- we had to throw ourselves off a bridge thousands of feat up, tied to our dangerous lovers, slowly free falling, creating a love so beautiful... just before we plummeted to the ground.

tomorrow is the day.. the day i have to watch my brother be taken from his love.

i believe that too.

that theyre lovers, soul mates... so on.

Chelsea and me.. i dont know what we are.

im fourteen years old and shes sixteen, already in schooling to get her degree in managing, so she can one day hopefully own a hotel of her own.

i asked her once.

why she wanted to work in a place where people are constantly on vacation from their life, while shes living hers by making their escapes all the better.

she told me with this distant look and faint smile like wendy would think of neverland.

"im one person. out of billions, the idea that theres places beyond here, beyond this city... it enthrills me, espessially each time they share a little bit of their lives that they take for granted.. find so boring.. the ones i would kill to live." she exclaimed, kissing my forehead.

"also, i got to meet you." she said, hugging me.

at the time i dont think she thought of it like this though... im just another traveler. just like any other one she had met in her time working here.. it was a mere vacation for all of two weeks, then i would be leaving to go back home.

"Kathryn..." her voice pulled me from my thoughts, i looked up to see her rubbing her ciggerate bud against the concrete wall of the parking garage.

she had never callled me by my full name, or had i wanted her too.. god i hated my name. 

but when she said it.. she could call me by it all day and i wouldnt mind.

"were going to last. my grandmother told me once; some love lasts a lifetime, True love lasts forever..."

are we true though..? are we enough.. id also heard;

'not all love lasts, but the lessons love brings to us do.'

what if Chelsea, my beautiful girlfriend.. was just a lesson. to show me i can love beyond guys that are assholes and would ditch me for their friends in a heart beat..

tears threatned to roll down my cheeks, but i held it back as i shook my head, hugging my love.

"ive got to go, i love you."

 i said into her chest, not wanting to let go from the hug but i did it anyways because i knew i would cry if i didnt.

"Kat.. say good bye tomorrow.. would you?"

i nodded, my voice raspy and cracked as i left her, and walked into the hotel.

please let her be my lasting love not my lesson..

**

 ~Robin~

my boyfriend turned around, his black long hair a sexy mess, cookie dough in his hair, with splots on his apron. he grinned as he untied his kiss the cook apron, displaying his gorgeous abs that caused my lips to tremble as i dazed over his perfect body.

"got you!" he screamed, a handful of cookie dough flew across the room, hitting me in the face.

i gasped, smiling as i tried to smear it off with my hands, he walked over and looked into my eyes.

"Adrian...?" i whispered, he just laughed as he licked my face, even though i screamed my protests.

"EWWWWWW" i wailed, wiping my face.

as i cleaned my face he pulled me into his shirtless body, kissing me all over.

his lips pressed against my skin, hot kisses on my cold body making me melt under his love bites.

i moaned out as his hands tickled down my stomach, i kissed him back, harder.

"R-R.. ro-binnn.. Mmmm" he moaned, his breath hot on my neck, his voice like one of those beautiful songs i continuously would love to push replay on one thousand times over..

his dancing fingers lingered at the hem of my boxers, pulling back the band, letting it snap on my skin.

"can we stay like this forever?" he whispered inbetween lasting kisses, i stopped for a moment, and traced lines on his skin with my fingers.

"what do you mean babe?"

he stopped kissing me, and held my hands, tears forming in his eyes. I was in complete shock, id never seen Adrian cry before.

he pulled me into him, his head on my chest, hot messy tears streaming from my boyfriends eyes.

"i love you." he said to me as he chocked back tears, guiding me to the kitchen counter.

he lifted me up, and sat me on the counter, still holding my hands.

"i love you too Adrian.."

"promise?" he croaked, his voice shattering at each word.

i cant stand this.. seeing him like this.. his feelings shown on display, he was.. hes Adrian.

and i love everything about him.

every damned imperfection. everything.. forever.

"yes. i love you." i promised, crying with him as i got off the counter, clinging to him as i wrapped my legs around him, him holding me up as i cried into his chest.

fourteen days ago i didnt know what life would even be like with someone else.

now i cant even imagine it without without them.

"i love you... i love you" i repeated, holding him closer to me.

tomorrow i will have to leave this hotel.. get on an airplane to go back home.

go to school.. and slowly forget the color of his eyes as he forgets mine..

AWWWW sad stuff guys..! okay everyone is watching the foot ball game at my house and they are telling me to do boyish things and turn off my laptop and watch the game ._. anyone wanna adopt me out there, feel welcommmmeeee..!

vote pleasseeeeeee and im posting two more books soon, they are already being written soooo please follow!

love you guys,

~Devs