chapter 11, family is family right?

ALL ABOUT ADRIAN *~* okay guys c'mon.. dont be a stranger. i feel like Robin & Adrian and katand chelsea and asdfghjkl all them hawt emos we be loving are denied /.\ pleeaasssee vote and follow, and my love being sent your way XD

p.s a boy hugged me today ._. ive liked him for like. idek how long. omg.

(ROBIN ON SIDE C; cuteeee i know right!)

~Devs

~Adrian~

i pulled away from our kiss reluctantly, staring into my beautiful boyfriends blue specked hazel eyes, smiling as he pulled me into him again.

"i love you" he whispered into my ear, his breath warm and his voice enchanting. colliding our lips together again, his skin against mine as his hand slid up the back inside of my shirt.

it was like my skin being lit on fire, the hot kisses intensifying as his tongue explored deeper into the inside of my mouth, his fingers dancing down my spine.

the sound of my brothers laughing trailed off as he along with the rest of robin and i's family looked to us probably wondering if we could breath as we continued to kiss.

yet i didn't stop, i didn't laugh, i continued to kiss my boyfriend, who giggled as i did it, like a teenage girl finding out her favorite wattpad writer had updated their one direction fan fiction.

his tounge was heavan, his breath liting up my face as he kissed me all over, flicking his tounge down my jaw line.

i held his chin, lifting it up, i pulled his lips back to mine, mashing them together as his cold hands roamed my hot skin.

"i love you too." i said to him, suppressing a smile i couldn't hold back as it turned to a grin.

"wow.. you guys are just too funny!" kat hinted with clenched teeth, looking to us, then to robin and her mother worriedly.

Robin laughed between kisses, pulling away. i grazed his tongue with my teeth purposefully as it slid out of my mouth, taking hold of his hand as it came out from beneath my shirt, and dropped to his side.

my mother shrieked loudly, once again like a one direction, boyxboy fan fic reading fan girl. holding her camera out she replayed robin and my kiss for everyone to see a second time, but now on tape.

my brother shook his head with a sideways glance, his blue eyes looking anywhere but me or my boyfriend.

"that's just messed up man." he said quietly, yet everyone heard him.

kat nudged him, laughing as she spoke the truth,

"well then almost everyone in this room including me is 'messed up'"

all heads turned to her quizzically, then what she had said hit her.

"i support it." she informed, looking around the room to every individual person, causing them to turn heads quickly as she glared through their emotions and pierced their soul. ill admit it, I'm afraid of my boyfriends sister.

"i think its great, you never do truley know your sexuality until you've experienced both genders." my mom began, lecturing her other son. i rolled my eyes as he did also, then he snarled rudely.

"you've already gotten your gay son of the family though, no need for another.." garret replied venomously

robin bit his bottom lip with a cute smile, flipping his recently dyed red hair to the side.

"there's always need for more rainbow." he said quietly to himself as he spread out his skinny bracelet wrapped arms like a child, looking down at his red and black skinny jeans.