Xavier and I are almost in Calgary. Xavier is driving the rest of the way, as I tend to fall asleep on long car rides, so when I open my eyes next, we are in the driveway of our new/old home. Mom and dad aren't here yet so we have to wait, seeing as we have no keys. 

We only wait about 15 minutes until mom and dad got here. 

"Ready to unpack?" Mom says.   I just nod my head in agreement.

 Everyone helps to carry the furniture into our new house. I carry in the pieces to my bed, my bookshelf and my dressers. When the furniture is placed in its desirable spot, we each grab as many boxes as we can hold and bring them inside.

 I start off with bringing in my bed sheets, pillows, etc., up to my room, I set out all of the sheets and stuff so i don't just  have piles if boxes lying around. Next I bring up my washroom items to the wash room and arrange them on the counter and in the drawers.

I decide to take a break after collecting my laptop and phone from my bag downs stairs. I text Ziya, my best friend from Ohio. 

"Hey ;)"

"Hey forget what i look like yet?"

"Yea, I'm like Ziya who?"

"Oh, thanks   :)"

"No problem"

"Made any friends yet? Any cuties? Come on details!"

"I just got here of course not."

"Oh well, keep me updated."

"K gtg love ya bye"

"K love ya too miss you bye"

I click off my phone and flip open my lap top. I decide to watch some Netflix but I can't even get half way through a show as my mom yells at me to keep on unpacking, of course I find no point in this as I want to paint the walls and my furniture, so instead of doing my room i get my mom to give me money so could buy the paint for my new room.

I pull up a map on my phone and drive to Canadian Tire. After me taking 30 minutes to chose me paint colour I run into my old neighbor Mrs.Rain we exchange hugs and chat a little before I have to go, Hugging Mrs.Rain I go off and pay for my things,  then drive back to the house I soon will be calling home.

Short chapter I know but we hope you like it❤❤❤