Fireworks Matsuri part 1

Todomatsu pov

"Hmm... I want to go to go to toilet"
When I open my eyes looking at my brothers sleeping like a dead person then I realized Karamatsu niisan is not here well I don't really care about it so I decided to walk to the toilet.

When I go down stairs and I saw the living room light is on.
Is it Karamatsu niisan or is some..... Argh I better don't think too much I'm getting scare now. Then slowly I go peek at the room I saw a man no is Karamatsu niisan he is like writing something and humming is kind of creepy. I think I better go tell him to go sleep since is already midnight.

Karamatsu pov
I was writing some letters for my princess. And since everyone is asleep I can write while looking at my y/n chan photo that I took without her noticing.
Ahh my y/n chan you are mine only mine I won't let anyone touch her she's belong to me only me. Suddenly the door open quickly I faster put all my precious photo away

Todomatsu: Karamatsu niisan what are you doing at this hour?
Karamatsu: heh is you Totty can't sleep do you need me to sing a lullaby for you ? Heh well I was just writing my new chessy line script
Todomatsu: painful as always, well better go sleep now tomorrow we need to go to the matsuri with y/n chan....and before you go to the bedroom can you wait for me finish going to the toilet?

Karamatsu: alright burazza
After Todomatsu go to the toilet, I take one of Y/n chan photo and kiss it then only start packing up my stuff while waiting for Todomatsu.

Normal pov

Is almost time for the matsuri you decide to wear a light blue yukata with flowers picture on it. " Alright I'm all ready "

When you reach there i saw the Matsuno brothers were already waiting there.
Y/n:  sorry for waiting
Osomatsu: hey y/n chan ! You look beautiful today
Choromatsu: we just reach here only y/n chan so you no need to apologize
Jyushimatsu: y/n chan !! Let's go buy some takoyaki!!!
Todomatsu: Karamatsu niisan may I ask you a question
Karamatsu: yes Totty?
Todomatsu: where did you buy these sparking yukata I Painful is super painful
Karamatsu: I made it myself and this outfit is for y/n chan
Ichimatsu: go die Kusomatsu
Y/n look at Karamatsu " Karamatsu kun the yukata suit you well " Karamatsu face blush.
Karamatsu: thank you my y/n chan and you look marvelous today y/n chan so cute and pretty!!!( I wish I can hug her now)
Jyushimatsu pull my hand "y/n chan lets go muscle muscle hustles hustle takoyaki!!!

Todomatsu: Jyushimatsu don't run that fast
Osomatsu: that's not fair Jyushimatsu!!
Choromatsu: haiz....come lets go to Karamat....
Choromatsu was frozen when he saw Karamatsu scary expression like he was going to kill someone.
Karamatsu comeback to reality " heh yeah we should go to Choromatsu "
Choromatsu made a worried face this is the first Tim seeing Karamatsu like this

You and sextuplets buying some takoyaki and yakisoba later you all head to the game stall.

At the shooting game stall

Karamatsu: my y/n chan let me win a beautiful present for you which do you want?
Y/n :  how about that neko plushie?
Karamatsu: alright now let me your knight win for you my princess
Todomatsu: Karamatsu niisan ganbate
Choromatsu: where's Jyushimatsu?
Osomatsu: Jyushimatsu is with Ichimatsu at the goldfish game stall
Y/n : goldfish game stall I want to play too !!!
Todomatsu: how about y/n chan you go 1st we will catch you later
Osomatsu: yeah let's go y/n chan !!
Y/n : wait up Osomatsu
Karamatsu: eh y/n chan you are going already?
Todomatsu: ah Karamatsu you got one more bullet only !!
Karamatsu: no worries Totty I can handle this

Karamatsu pov
Looking at my brothers snatch my y/n chan away from me is making me angry how I wish to kill them all but I also like my brother... What should I do...
After winning the neko plushie me, Totty and Choromatsu are on the way to the goldfish game stall.

I only see Jyushimatsu and Ichimatsu where is Osomatsu and y/n chan don't tell me both of them...
Choromatsu: Jyushimatsu where's Osomatsu niisan and y/n chan?
Jyushimatsu: both of them going to buy some cotton candy look Ichimatsu niisan got a goldfish!!

I look at jyushimatsu then turn Ichimatsu and praise him " nice job burazza " "shut up Kusomatsu "

"Hey!!!" I turn to the voice an saw Osomatsu and y/n chan waving at us
I giving the neko plushie to y/n chan
She thank me with her sweet angel smile again she gave me a cotton candy " I bought this for you Karamatsu kun hee hee" my angel so kind as always such a cutie

I had to make a plan to separate with my brothers before the fireworks start if my plan success then only me and y/n chan watching the fireworks.....