Accident

Todomatsu : he's getting closer y/n chan

Y/n: what should we do ?

Todomatsu: shhh..... y/n chan let's hide inside the bushes

You and Todomatsu hide inside the bushes without making any noise. Looking at Todomatsu phone, knowing that Karamatsu is getting very closer to them.

You and Todomatsu were panic looking at Karamatsu now. Karamatsu were holding a knife and his hands were purple color, looks like he use all his strength to break free his hands from the ropes. His expression now were super scary he's about to kill someone now.

Karamatsu: where are you my baby? Come out now before I'm really getting angry.....
(Laugh)

Todomatsu start to trembling you can see his tears going to fall same as you but you hold Todomatsu hands to calm him down before he start to make noise.

Both of you looking at Karamatsu slowly walks away from you two. After a few minutes both of you came out.

Todomatsu: thanks y/n chan (sniff) is that really Karamatsu Niisan ? He really is a monster now...

Y/n: Totty we should better go look for Osomatsu as fast as we can before Kara
Kun found us

Todomatsu & ???: yeah you are right

Y/n: Totty ? There's another voice

Todomatsu: eh!!!!?

Karamatsu: found you my little cutie❤️ (grin)

Todomatsu & y/n: KYAAAAA!!!!! Run!!!!

Unfortunately When both of trying to run Karamatsu use his knife slash Todomatsu left arm but thank god that is not a deep slash .

Todomatsu is in pain now he fall down and his blood keep on flowing out, he keep on screaming your name

Todomatsu: Y/N !! Y/N chan run!!!

Karamatsu step forward to Todomatsu he hold his knife and making a pose that's he is ready to slash Todomatsu again. Then you push Karamatsu away with all your strength but you are no match with him.

Karamatsu push you down he start to struggle your neck

Karamatsu: why why why why why why why why why why why why you choose Todomatsu instead of me WHY!!!

You can't breathe you think is the end then someone knock Karamatsu away from you IS Ichimatsu.

Ichimatsu: KUSOMATSU WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING ?

Karamatsu falls down his knife is now fall beside Todomatsu. Todomatsu faster kick the knife away from them.

Karamatsu and Ichimatsu are fighting now punching and kicking each other. Choromatsu had came he quickly pull you up then he faster go to help Todomatsu with his tissues cover Todomatsu wound.

Todomatsu: thank you Choromatsu Niisan but Niisan why are you cover yourself with tissues boxes ?

Choromatsu : shut up Todomatsu I'm trying to help you now well is part of my weapon...

Todomatsu: flappymatsu....

Choromatsu: Oi!!!!!!

Back to Karamatsu and Ichimatsu

Both of them fight until to the road of course you were following them.

Y/n: Kara Karamatsu please stop no more fighting!!

Karamatsu: die Ichimatsu!!!

Ichimatsu: you should be the one not me KUSOMATSU!!

Y/n: please Karamatsu wake up !! You love your brother right Karamatsu so please stop !!

Inside Karamatsu

Karamatsu wakes up he notice he was been tied up, in front of him was the yandere himself.

Karamatsu: please stop I don't want to hurt Ichimatsu please!!

Yandere Karamatsu : what are you talking about? Do you know Ichimatsu he always getting in our way and is time to revenge for what he did to us.

Karamatsu: ugh....no don't hurt my beloved brother....

Back to y/n
Ichimatsu punch Karamatsu face hardly until he fall to another lane. Suddenly there's a car driving towards to Karamatsu, he quickly get up as fast as he can but the car is getting closer looks like the driver cant control the car. You quickly push Karamatsu away. Successful safe Karamatsu life but you get hit by the car and you faith.

-------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: where am I? Is all pitch black here .....am I dead ?

You move forward then you saw a light coming toward you. A man wearing a white robe with a green grass crown on his head, you slowly look at his face .

Y/n: Choromatsu?

Goddess: I'm not Choromatsu y/n chan I'm a goddess

Y/n: but you look like Choromatsu? (*⁰▿⁰*) please Choromatsu don't play with me now where's Karamatsu? Is he safe?

Goddess: I had already told you I'm not Choromatsu well to answer your questions yes Matsuno Karamatsu is safe so you no need to worry.

Y/n: thank god I'm happy to hear it....

Goddess: miss y/n here look at this crystal ball

You saw inside the crystal ball there's a picture in there.

The picture you saw yourself were on the hospital bed while Karamatsu was beside you crying loud. You can hear him cry out for you and apologize to you. The others matsu were surrounded both of you. You can see the others is pulling Choromatsu tissue to wipe their tears.

Y/n: so is that mean I'm already dead Choromatsu no i mean mr goddess?

Goddess: yea but don't worry I won't let that happen to you since your time had not come yet.

Y/n: you mean I can go back ?

Goddess: yes miss y/n now go back to your love one

Y/n: thank you so much mr goddess I'm going back now

Goddess: farewell miss y/n we will meet again when the time had come.

Hospital

Karamatsu: I'm sorry y/n chan !!! Y/n chan!! Please wake up !!

Todomatsu: Karamatsu Niisan look !! Y/n chan finger is moving!!

You slowly open your eyes you saw Karamatsu who is beside with full of tears flowing down

Y/n: Kara....

Karamatsu: y/n chan !!!!

Choromatsu: faster call the nurse

Karamatsu: thank god ( holding your hands )

Y/n: Kara kun.... is really you

Karamatsu: yes my love

Nurse : the doctor had come

After the doctor finish check your body you were told that you need to over night here for a week.