Drunk

After a weeks the cat effect had already ran out y/n back to normal again. Y/n was so happy to be back to normal but Chika doesn't look that happy.

Chika: I want to play with kitty some more !! I want to play with your tail Y/n chan !

Y/n: why don't you just go became a cat and play with your own tail.....

Chika: but I like Y/n chan better more fun when I tease you hahaha

Y/n: it was not fun at all !! I can't even get out of my house for a week !

Y/n phone receive a mail. It was from her secondary school friend they are inviting you to gathering tomorrow, without thinking y/n had already agree with them.

Y/n: is been a long time I wonder how are they ?

Chika: how nice old classmate gathering XD can I join too

Y/n: the answer is a NO!!

Chika: alright alright hahaha hey Y/n are you going to told him that you are having a gathering tomorrow ?

Y/n: oh I had almost forgot to tell him better go text him now....

Meanwhile Karamatsu....

Karamatsu : Jyushimatsu !! Are you finish yet ?

Jyushimatsu : not yet just a bit more !!

Choromatsu: come on you know all of us were waiting to use the toilet ....

Todomatsu: why always Jyushimatsu get to be the Ist....

Ichimatsu : next time we had to tie him up and lock him inside the room....

Osomatsu: I should be the one who go in 1st !!!

Karamatsu: come on !! I had been late like almost 30 min !!

Choromatsu: you had a date again?

Todomatsu: no I guess Karamatsu mean 30 min late for stalking y/n chan.....

Osomatsu: Karamatsu when will you stop this stalking thingy......

Karamatsu: I can't I need to check my love 24 hours for her safety

Ichimatsu: is 24 hour of hell.....

Jyushimatsu: finish!!!
When Jyushimatsu got out all of them start to snatch the toilet.

After Karamatsu finish using he start to change his clothes and begin to check his phone, he saw y/n message he read it.

To Kara

Hey Kara today I had agree with my secondary friends that tomorrow I will Jiong them for the gathering.

From my Karamatsu girls