chapter 10: my brother

The next morning, waking up without my glasses, blurred, smokey and cloudy, this is the thing I hate the most, I can’t see clearly even if I make myself desperate to move without wearing them, I’m just like a blind who can’t see the things beautifully. I sighed as I held up my hand in front of my face, still I can’t see this hand clearly.

Someone held my hand. Who are you? I asked. No one spoke, black hair, he’s smiling at me, I pictured out that curve in his lips.  Rubbing my eyes with my free hand, trying my desperate self to see it clearly. Until he took my other hand and squeeze it softly. I didn’t know that my tears are falling again until he let his thumb run into my eyes.

“saeng ah…he called…my heart skipped a beat, hearing that name again after 20 years..

“who are you?…I questioned immediately, still laying on my bed..

“it’s me…he softly answered…thank you for coming..I’ve waited for a long time…he added

“young ah…I guessed..

“go back home now and forget everything..I’m alright now…I will peacefully leave this place..he said..

“where are you going?…take me with you…I spat out…grabbing his hand..

“no..eomma needs you, you have to go back to her now. You can’t stay longer here..he cried. I her him crying…

“I want to see you,,I want to be with you…sorry,,sorry for leaving you here alone…..I cried loudly with my guilty conscience..

“no..saeng ah,,don’t feel sorry,,I’m not alone,,I’m with abeoji now.. And I never been alone, I know I have you everyday,, we may be separated but I an feel you all the time, you thought of me right? You worried a lot for me, I know that..now that I already met you again, please live, I can live happy now, I want you to live happy too…live well..he told…

“young ah,,young ah,,,please don’t leave, don’t leave me, stay with me,,,I missed you..I grab his hand when I felt he’s losing his grip from me.

“I missed you too, I love you,,,don’t shed tears again, don’t hurt yourself like this, remember, if you’re hurting, I’m hurting too. Do you want me to be hurt? He said and asked, leaning on me and hugged me tightly..

“young ah..young ah..young ah,,please,,please don’t leave me,,please.. I cried, calling him repeatedly as he totally lose the grrip between our hands..

“hyung! Hyung! Wake up,,,I jumped from my bed when I hear someone murmuring around me, I sat up and ruffled my hair, I took my glass and wear it..

I saw tao and kris, and ren on the side bed looking at me. Ren is crying and looked startled. I gulped and notice myself sweating a liter.

“hyung, you are dreaming again..tao spoke..

I ruffled my hair once again as I shut my eyes. Young ah, did you really came? I asked in mind. I look at ren who was in kris’ embrace. I held out my hand to him, he crawled to the bed and hugged me.

“hyung..you’re screaming, you’re calling him..I’m waking you up but you’re not opening your eyes…ren cried in his husky voice..

“I’m sorry,I’m sorry, you didn’t go to school? I asked him while stroking his back to comfort…

“hyung it’s weekend. Jr with others are downstairs…ren reminded me.

“we saw him crying and told us that you are screaming and he can’t wake you up…kris talked..

“really? I’m sorry..I said looking down to my lap…

“we’re going out to buy some snacks, you want to come? Tao spoke..