PEEK...

What does peek means, if you look at this word in dictionary or online Webster it defines as the following:  

~to look at someone or something secretly especially from a hidden place.  

~to look at something briefly   ~to show slightly or to be slightly visible  

WHY DO I CHOSE THIS AS MY TITLE?  

As you al read it till the end, most of the happenings were already done in the past or some were the future.   Peeking at the past, trying to look at the scene hidden in the past   Peeking the events that might be happen in the future. The possible things that might happen in the future.   Saeng had peeked what happen to his brother by his dream and so he’s familiar with the present. He had peeked events that are possibly be happen for his future.  

THE POSTER  

LOL. It’s just a poster but I want to explain it. You see hyun joong peeking with his one eye that is the past, the visible hyun joong standing with his head bowed down with his hoody represents the present and the future. The two young saeng connecting represents the life of the twins that was connected.I just made it like a creepy look. Asking where kyu is, the point is kyu is just part of the story and I just wanted to show the past  and future of hyunsaeng haha specially how the twins were connected on the event...lol..   The curse of love. Why? Because love can ruin someone, love can break anyone..   Did I made you confuse? Lol okay disregard this. Annyeong.    

                                                                                    ~E~N~D~    

                                                                       ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

                                                                              @copyright 2013

                                                                   written by: areuYS501kyuie

                                                                     end: december 24, 2013