Chapter 10: The Crystal Lake

"Good morning," a sing-song voice said into his ear as his eyes opened to the barn around him. Finn smiled when he remembered why he was in the barn to begin with and what happened in the barn.

Finn rolled over and looked at the beauty lying next to him wearing nothing but a gorgeous smile just for him. "Good morning? More like greatest morning ever."

Rachel giggled and pulled Finn in for a kiss making his heart beat his blood southward at an incredibly fast pace. She ground her body against his when she could feel how happy she was making him against her leg forcing a groan from his mouth.

"If you're gonna do that, you better follow through," he mumbled into her mouth with a playful smirk.

"Oh I plan on it." Rachel rolled Finn onto his back and sat up whipping her messy sex hair behind her. She teasingly rubbed herself against Finn as he stared at her glorious boobs.

"You are trying to kill me aren't you?"

Rachel smiled devilishly at him. "Of course not. How could I do this," she lifted herself and sank down on Finn's shaft, whining in self-indulgence, "if you were dead?"

Almost too slow for Finn's eager libido, Rachel rocked her hips back and forth taking him inside her repeatedly. She leaned forward to plant a mind-numbing kiss on him and allowed him to flip them over. His thrusts into her were slow and drawn out, making her beg for more.

"Finn, faster please," she cried out as she clutched the pillow her head was on tightly. Finn obliged and began moving faster and harder into her making her moans louder and more pronounced. She closed her eyes and let the sexual delirium wash over her.

"Holy crap!" a male voice Rachel had never heard before yelled out from her right. Her eyes shot open and she screamed a little when she saw a blonde head poking out of the entrance of the stairs.

Finn whipped his head around when he realized Rachel wasn't screaming because of anything he was doing and immediately went into defensive mode. He made sure Rachel was covered as he sat up and turned to deal with the intruder.

"What the hell are you doing in my barn?" the blonde man yelled at them. Then his eyes widened when he saw who exactly he was yelling at. "Your Majesty! I'm s-sorry. I had no idea it was you!" The man averted his eyes from the naked lovers and bowed his head before going back down the staircase.

Finn turned to Rachel, who he just realized was tightly holding his body to hers. He pried her fingers from his arms and held her hands in his. "Are you okay?" he asked, bringing her hands up to kiss them reassuringly.

She nodded her assent. "Mhm, just a little shaken that we were walked in on."

"Yeah, he had bad timing. We should probably get dressed and get out of here. I can guarantee you that no one will bother us back at the castle." He waggled his eyebrows at her before taking her face in his hands and giving her a chaste kiss.

Finn reluctantly tore himself away from Rachel and searched for their clothes only finding his pants and vest and Rachel's dress. They threw on what they had and hastily made their way downstairs.

"I don't care, Sam. This is our barn! People shouldn't be just - oh, your Majesty! I didn't realize it was you upstairs," a larger black woman stated when she saw it was Finn who traipsed down from the loft guiltily. "I just heard noises up there and thought it was some thieves or something. I would never have sent Sam up there if I had known..."

Finn put his hand out to stop her. "It's alright Mercedes. We really need to get back to the castle anyway. Thank you for letting us stay here last night even if you didn't know about it. I'll be sure to make it up to you."