Who am i

Your PoV
I can't decide my feelings. One moment I'm normal but the next I'm insane. What I mean by insane I mean can't control my self, hurting someone or myself. I call my dark side Mad hatter. My childhood friends called me that. I was weird for a kid. They called me mad hatter because I was always repeating myself and saying crazy things. It suites my disclaimer. I am the only one who knows about this. I might be the only one with this.
Jacks PoV
Ah Anti stop popping up. I don't need you I don't want you. (Anti) " you know it's bound  to happen sometime."( Jack) Ahh anti stop. Don't make my fandom scared or worried. Am I the only person with this problem? I go out not knowing when he will show up. Poor people who encounter him. Uhhhh why was I born with this. Fock, what if he takes my friends. I couldn't live with myself. Uh I wish I wasn't the only one with this.
...
Your PoV
What triggers this. Fear, a word, emotion, what I want to know. Uhhhhhh I can't draw without Turing in to her. My corer is fading. Why hasn't someone put me in Suicide Squad. I would rather spend the rest of my life with someone as crazy as me. But their is no one like me. (Mad hatter) " Ahhh but their is someone like you." (You) Bullshit mad your kidding me. (Mad hatter) " ahh but I've met him there's a world that I live in when I'm not needed I met someone named Anti." "He's just like you well his other part is." (You) what's his name. (Mad) "his name is Séan he's moving to your area." " more specific next to you."