Place de la République

Jack scheduled a dinner with his friend Mark for 6:00.
Your PoV
Bye Jack see you tonight. Uhh what's wrong with me. I'm a killer. (Mad) well that's a given I mean you have me. What normal when you have a magical emotion that takes control of your body. I mean you were the inspiration to sans. (You) but I was supposed to be different. I didn't even tell him about my other friends I killed in elementary school.(Mad) wait what. (You) yes my friends Jillian and Elena. The people I left I killed on accident. But them that wasn't an accident. I killed them out of greed and hatred. I was jealous of them.  They had everything and I I had nothing. They were the popularish girls and they caused my pain. I needed to kill them. The news played it of as a accident in the theme parks haunted house. But instead of cardboard characters it was a real monster. Me. I was the scream to their horror movie. The cancer to their body. The bones to their skeleton. And I enjoyed it. But after that I locked that part away. (Mad) oh yeah just to let you know anti heard all of that. (You) no nO NO. (Mad) HAHAHA.
Jacks PoV
Wow I didn't even know. She is one I need to keep my eye out for. (Anti) Heheheheheh (Jack ) what you laughing at. (Anti) oh just (y/n) secret killing spree. (Jack) she only killed Grace. (Anti) Oh no she killed two others. (Jack) what. No that can't be. (Anti) oh you should fear this one Séan. She's one to fear. (Jack) well I will ask her later.