Ocean eyes

( the next night Jack went out to dinner with some friends just you and Mark)
All PoV
( you) hey Mark what do you want. ( you screamed from the kitchen). ( Mark ) what can you make. ( you) oh shit that's write uhhhh I can make mac and cheese. Or i can( Mark ) oh an opportunity to feel like a kid agin. Okay that sounds good. ( Mark starts walking in the kitchen yo bump into Mark pulling him down with you just like what happened with Jack) ( you) omg this is so embarrassing. ( pulling a loose strand of hair back) ( Mark) I'm so sorry I didn't see you. ( you) guess I'm clumsy oh well ( in your head) oh my god his eyes are so detailed. The mixtures of brown and hassle it's really charming. They really sure him. ( in marks head) oh my word she's so beautiful her blue hassle eyes making it almost look like a silver. I'm so tempted to kiss her. Should i. Fuck it I'm kissing her. ( Mark leans in and goes with a full on kiss which you gave into which then turned into a make out section until you get tired and fall asleep next to Mark. You mess up your living room and ended you in your bed room )
* later that night around 1 *
Your PoV
What happened. Last thing I remember was kissing Mark. Uhh that same nightmare came back. Does this mean something. I'm going to go see if jacks home. ( leave your room) what that's weird where's Jack he should be home by now. I will ask Mark in the morning. ( you think dark shows up) what how are you here. ( Mark wakes up and finds you in the hall way looking at the door. (Mark) hey your okay right i mean I thought Jack was the only one who did this. ( you) I thought I saw dark. ( Mark ) hey do you need to tell me something. ( you) yeah jacks not home. ( Mark ) well he probably got to drunk to drive home. Probably staying over at a Matt and Ryan's place for the night. (You) okay that helps me a lot. Okay see you in the morning. ( Mark) it is morning. ( you) it's 3:30 am. ( Mark) yeah what's the point of going back to sleep I have to get up in 2 hours anyway. Do you want to watch something. ( you) do you like anime. ( Mark) depends I like Attack on Titian. ( you) perfect I recorded the hole series. ( you and Mark watched that until day break you fell asleep on marks shoulder agin.)