Cancer

( no character gets cancer don't worry )
All PoV
Ahh what happened. Mad do you know what happened. Mad. MAD. MADDD. NOOOO.( you start crying) What happened. I want to know. ( Mark) mad and anti they died. (You) what no. ( pressing your head into marks chest) no wa nooo. Mark is dark gone. ( Mark) for now. (You) I'm stoping him. He killed my only friend and if I die in the proses I don't give a fuck. He killed her. I'm getting my rev. (Mark) hey stop know your pretty hurt. (You) where's Jack. (Mark ) he's in the corner. You might want to talk to him. (You walk over and but your hand on jacks shoulder. (You) hey want to talk. ( you and Jack went up to the roof.) how you holding up. (Jack) i've always wanted to see the sunrise from a roof top. (A single tear fled jacks eye). Why do you think anti sacrificed himself. ( you) the world might never know. He probably was willing to give up his life.... to save you and me and everyone else. (Jack) how did he go. (You) I'm not the one to be answering this. Mark can probably answer that question.(Jack) how is life going to work out from now on. I lived my whole life with him and not having anti it just feels super weird. Already I feel a big change. ( you) I feel you. Mad was my only friend. Living without her is going to be difficult. (Jack) okay here comes a thought. That might alarm you. ( you) what is it. ( Jack) do you want to move in with me. ( you) I would love to. Under one condition. ( Jack ) okay what. ( you) Mark needs to live with us who knows what dark will do to him if he's alone. ( Jack ) of corse I wouldn't want my friend to be left alone after dark. (You both return to the group. ( you) what's this. ( you see green and purple flower peddles siting next to each other. ) ( you) glad to see that you to are happy. Where ever you may be.