Author's Note ~ Copyright

Major Note to all new readers: This story is as far as it will go. It will never be finished on Wattpad and if it is ever published it will likely be taken down, so enjoy to your heart's content but understand before embarking that this is all you'll get until I release a printed copy, which is not even in the works because the book is not done and I have done nothing to get it to an editor or publisher. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you enjoy what you do get to read and that you'll tell me all about what you think.

Signing off, JJ

So, you've decided to move onto Book 2. Wonderful and welcome. Enjoy your stay and don't - you dare shake my hand - and don't get eaten, stepped on, or otherwise killed while embarking on this adventure. It's a one way trip. I mean it. There's no return after entering this world. No refunds either. Sorry.

I am not responsible for any tears that might destroy your computer or phone (or tablet, or whatever you are using to read this), but I will go ahead and say sorry, cause the information that the Author's Note leads you to, might have you trying to find my address to kill me. Don't worry, you won't find it, but I do wish you luck in your search.

Copyright © 2016 by Jamie Junior Hays

All rights reserved.

This story; A Fifth Daughter: The Dragon Warrior, including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, prequels, and sequels, and all associated content is copyrighted under the copyright design and patents act of 1988. All rights are reserved by creator and owned of these works, and no part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without prior written permission of the author.

Any unauthorized copying, manipulating, distribution, broadcasting or selling of this work constitutes an infringement of the copyright. Any and all copyright infringement is punishable by law.

Names, places, events, and characters are completely fictional and are all a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance or similarity to actual people, living or dead, places or actual events is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Please understand that I mean every word. Stealing is a crime and I hope you will never think to steal my work or anyone else's. Thank you!

I hope you enjoy all 234 pages, 89k words, and the 51,488 minutes I've put into this story.

Enjoy.

JJ