| three |

[Here's chapter three. Enjoy!]

THIS CHAPTER ALSO HAS A LOT FROM THE ORIGINAL STORY! CREDS TO AUTHOR!

--------------

"What can I say, I got a gift" Matt laughs.

Stefan is still laughing.

"You're good. He hasn't laughed for weeks." Matt told me, gesturing to Stefan.

"I haven't either." I sighed.

"I like you." Stefan wheezes.

"Aww your gonna make me blush, I'll tell you what, how about tonight,  after Matt gets off work you two can take me sightseeing in Mystic Falls and I will buy the Whiskey with my hard earned money." I laughed.

"Sure I'm in." Matt laughs.

"Me too. I've got nothing better to do." Stefan says.

"So instead of giving you fifty bucks, should I just sneak a couple bottles of Jack?" Matt asks and I beamed.

"See I knew I chose you as my first kiss for a reason, super smart, I'm gonna go over there and talk to my cuz for a bit." I told them backing away.

"You didn't choose me. Caroline and Elena dared us to do it." Matt shouted after me, retreating back.

"I kissed Elena too but you were the much better kisser." I said walking backward laughing when Matt fist pumped the air.

Elena huffed "He was so not a better kisser than me Stiles, you where the lousy kisser." She pouted.

"You were ten and I was nine get over it." I laughed sliding in next to Caroline.

Everyone at the table laughed.

"You still haven't told me why you're here?" Caroline asked curiously, but excited.

"Dad thought it would be a good idea." i shrugged.

"Well, i'm happy you're here. Let me introduce you to everyone." Caroline said then did as she said.

--------------

Caroline's friends seemed really nice. Well, except for that Damon guy. He kept glaring at me. He seemed kind of douche, but other than that everyone was okay. Plus it was kinda funny the first people I meet were also friends of Carolines.

Now, Me, Stefan and Matt are walking through the woods, all three of us drinking from out own bottles of jack.

We came to a cliff area that had a nice view of the town, and sat down.

"I haven't been this drunk in a long time" I giggled.

Matt laughs with me from his place resting his head on my lap.

I resumed the motion of scratching my fingers through Matts hair and Matt let out a happy rumble, snuggling in closer to my legs.

'Matt's really lovey when he was drunk. Good to know.' I noted in my head.

"Yeah well I can still drink some more, I am not close to forgetting her." Stefan says from his place by the ledge of the cliff, feet dangling off the side of the gorge.

he kind of opened up to each other, due to the alcohol. 

"Do you really want to?" I asked with as much grace as i had for a drunken teen.

"What do you mean by that?" Stefan asks looking back at me.

"Stefan you obviously love her, and maybe you two didn't work out but you got to spend time with her, you got to experience love some people don't ever get that. She gave you love and you gave it back." I told him suddenly feeling a lot soberer.

"But she dumped me for my brother." Stefan said giving me a bitch face.

"Yeah that was a major dick move but like I said, embrace the break up Hate for a couple days then move on show her you can be mature." I told him.

"That's funny. That's what Caroline said." Stefan scoffed.