| six |

[Here's six. enjoy!]

CREDS TO THE AUTHOR FOR THE PARTS USED IN THIS STORY

--------------

"Don't play dumb, I can hear your heartbeat whenever he's near." Caroline laughs at me.

"Okay yeah I like him, but he loves Elena, and I'm pretty sure he isn't on my team." I gave a nervous laugh.

"You're right, in the time he's been alive he's never been with a man, but explain to me how come every time your near his own heart beats faster, and every time you touch him it skips a few beats." Caroline asks with a smirk.

Thankfully I was saved from answering by Stefan, Tyler and Bonnie walking in the Grill.

"Just the man I wanted to see." I say enthusiastically.

"Hey." Stefan says and his smile is almost blinding, god I have it bad and it's for a guy who doesn't bat for my team. That's the worst.

"I wanted to accept your offer if it's still on the table?" I ask Stefan.

"Of course." Stefan smiles. He doesn't even need to ask what offer because he has been thinking about it himself, ever since he first offered.

Both he and Stiles sat down next to each other at the cramped table full of their friends.

And if that means that his and Stiles hands occasionally brushed under the table, sending electric shocks through both of them, well they weren't complaining.

--------------

I love my new home and my new friends. My  old friends haven't stopped calling and emailing so I got a new phone and changed my email.

Im finally powerful thanks to Bonnie.

I don't have to rely on anyone anymore.

Stefan however, is not letting anyone near me, which is weird.

A vampire came strolling into town last week and thought I was hot.

The vampire was also hot, and the Stefan train wasn't and would never be going anywhere, so I said fuck it and just made out with him. Plus I had a lot to drink that night...

Stefan went mad. He ripped the vampire's arms off before staking him.

Stefan used some bullshit excuse like, 'he was evil' and that was it.

But he's been smothering me all week.

I haven't had anytime by myself.

--------------

Today's the first day of school.

I like Stefan, but I just want some time away from him, so I was extra excited for school.

--------------

I have been in school all morning and so far there is no sign of Stefan.

At least I have a friend in all of my classes so I know someone.

I've also been getting chatted up by plenty of seniors, like him, both men and women alike. If there's one thing he likes about this high school is their are way more gay guys than Beacon Hills.

In Beacon Hills there was only Danny and well Ethan, but psycho murdering twin number two wasn't really that attractive, well he was attractive but knowing all the people he helped kill makes him so not desirable.

I've been asked out by three guys and four girls. I turned them all down because, well because i'm totally in love with someone else.

"Stiles?" Someone shouts.

"Mr Stilinski!?" The teacher shouts. She slams a book on his desk and snaps him out of his own thoughts.

"Yes?" I ask, physically shaking his head.

"I asked you a question." The teacher sighs.

"Could you repeat the question? I obviously got distracted." I said.

"Excuse me?" Mrs. Johnston asks.

"Nothing. I'm just not feeling too well. May I be excused?" I ask my teacher.

"Go on." The teacher says waving her hand towards the door.

I grab my bag and flee the room as fast as he can, I glance back at Jeremy and send him a small smile.

Jeremy sends me a look that says 'lucky bastard' and it makes me smile again.