~°4°~

Just imagine her with her school uniform and bunny!

------

~4~ Unexpected Announcement

"Hey Honey, who's this?" A girl with short brown hair with pink clips pointed at me and asked, while the other girls nodded

"Well, I'm glad you asked! She's my fiance, Aya Izumi, And she is a 3rd year like me! Isn't that right Takashi?" Honey basically yelled that and glomped me while I hid my face in his chest while Takashi 'hned'

Everyone was quiet, while Mitsu's guests squealed at the adorableness we admitted.

Finally Tama-chan screamed out in confusion. Kyo had to shush him and everyone resumed entertaining their guests.

"What are you good at Aya-Senpai?"

"Aya can sing! She's really good at it!" I blushed lightly

"Awww! Can she sing for us?" Mitsu and his guests were looking at me pleading, I looked at Takashi and he nodded.

"Alright! I'll do one my mommy taught me! But you're gonna have to take good care of Yumi-Chan while I do!~" I gave Yumi-Chan to one of the guests with long black hair, she squashed it tightly while squealing a bit.

I faced Mitsu and began.

After I was done Mitsu flung at me and hugged me. We were both laughing while ALL guests squealed.

"Wow. I'm sorry Mitsu I didn't mean to make such a ruckus..." I say still hugging

"Don't worry about it Aya! It will probably make more... uh... 'profit' as Kyo-Chan says!"

We pulled away and sat back down at our seats.

"Aya and Honey-senpai, what are your favorite kind of chocolate?" a girl with light blue hair asked

"Well, we like chocolate," Mitsu started

"Yumi and Usa-chan," I continued

"And all you ladies!" We finished together

We continued chatting with each other and the guests, and sometimes Mori would come in. I heard some girl talking about us but I thought nothing about it. 

"Be careful you guys, if you keep eating sweets, you'll get cavities." Haru warned

"Don't worry about it Haru-Chan, Aya and I always brush our teeth!" Mitsu exclaimed, and I nodded my head

Haruhi just shrugged and then Takashi got up and offered us some cake. We shared a red velvet cake. We got two forks, got a forkful of cake on it, and fed it to each other.

 We got two forks, got a forkful of cake on it, and fed it to each other

"Owwie!" I exclaimed

Mitsu just cringed in pain

-------

CLIFFHANGER!!!~

Sorry! :33 

Had to build suspense for the next chapter.