~°2°~

Hope you liked the last chapter!
It was mighty fun to write on!
So I hope you enjoy this one!~
(Honey's nick names: Strawberry, Berry, Mitsu, Mitsukuni, Sweet)

(Mori's: Taka, Big Bear, Teddy, Takashi, MoMo)

Adieu~
___________

~2~ WHO WOKE ME UP?! 

I looked at the very very pretty school.
I mean just look at it:
It pink!!! Yay!~ Pink is one of my favorite colors!
Like Berry here with me!
I already spoke with the headmaster Mr. Souh. He said it's fine to wear something else than the uniform, since my parents were close to him.
Teddy, Berry, and I walked to our first class, which is my favorite, Math!
Because with math you can find the right amount of ingredients to make cakes, cupcakes, and macaroons....okay now I'm drooling!
"Berry-Chan! People are staring at me!! Do they not like me or something?"
"No, no Aya! They think you are pretty and cute! And also, me and Takashi are talked a lot around here so if you hang around us, they'll talk about you too!"
My smile dropped and I stop walking my grip on Yumi-Chan tightening. This caused Berry and Teddy to stop walking and look at me.
"Are they being mean to you two? Do they need to learn a lesson?" I asked darkly
Mitsu's eyes widened.
"No! No! It's talking in a good way! Because me and Takashi are well known here!"
"Ohhhh! Okay!" I smiled and me and Mitsu-Chan climbed onto Teddy's shoulder and we kept walking to Math class to continue the day.
--Time Skip to the last period
I have free period right now with Mitsu and Taka. They are took me to their club room, even though they said that their other club members won't be here until this period ends, so like usual, me and Mitsu-Chan cuddle together after we put Yumi-Chan and Usa-Chan on the table. Taka-Chan put a Usa-Chan blanket on us while we were falling asleep.
I asked him if he can put on the song Momma and Papa used to sing to me to go to sleep, and he did so.
I fell asleep in the middle if the song.
( Song is up in the Media )

(???)- "Who is she?!" Twins maybe? They have similar voices and spoke at the same...?

(???)- "Gentlemen! Back away from Honey-Senpai and the girl! We can't let them know their bunnies are soaking!! Haruhi wear the bunny costume pleaseee!!!!???" A man asks someone. Then a girly voice replies "No Senpai..."

I wake up darkly.

No one dirties Yumi-Chan and Usa-Chan!

I hear people squealing horrified. I look and see people hiding behind a scared looking Taka-san. The people looked even more frightened when the saw "Mori's" expression.

I see Yumi-Chan and Usa-Chan. Dirtied. My look darkens. 

"Who dirtied YUMI-CHAN AND USA-CHAN?!" This woke up Sweet and he had the same look as me but not as scary as I might look. The people backed off more while Taka-san told us they wanted tea but they split it on themselves by accident. Me and Sweet then smiled while our evilness dispersed and we asked in unison, "Do you think they want cake too?!" we then exchanged looks and giggled

----

Sorry it's so short! I wanted to put up an update as soon as possible!!!

I swear I'm becoming one of their guests--

Ok! Bye!~

Until then!~