~°6°~

~6~ Dreams..?

Black, all I see is black. How come I can't open my eyes?

"Aya"

What? Why is someone calling my name?

"Aya!"

I look around for the seemingly familiar voice, yet I can find nothing. What's going on?!

"They didn't mean it."

Mean what?

"It's the only way they know how to show affection."

"Hey! Voice! Who are you and what are you talking about?!"

"Oh honey it's there's no need to shout."

I whip around to look behind me, fortunately not getting whiplash.

There's a woman with long dark brown hair, almost black, and was in a light pink business suit. She had light brown eyes and seemed to be a bit petite.

"I am Kotoko Fujioka, Haruhi's mother, I've been with her this whole time, and it seems that the twins show their affection with pranks and tricks, it's the only way they know how to..." She seemed pitiful but happy

"Oh... Hey Ms. Fujioka, do you know where I am?"

"Well, you're sleeping, or how Haruhi used to say 'Dream World'. I'm able to talk to you because, well, I'm dead, to put it bluntly. And to be honest, I'm visiting you to help you with your emotions."

"How come my mom and dad aren't here instead of you? Oh- Uh- No offense.."

"And none taken. Well, you see, your Mother and Father aren't really dead, you see, after being shot, fatality was most certain, and that was true for your Father. Your Mother was in critical condition, but healed quite nicely. She was afraid and went into hiding, for years, and was assumed dead." She gazed at me sadly

There was no pity, since she probably already knew how it was to be devastated.

"Wait- how come my dad isn't here then? And how come you know about my mom?! This just makes no sense I-"

"Well darling, your Dad hasn't moved on yet, so cannot contact you. I've contacted Haruhi a few times but she was younger when I last did so."

"And my mother?"

"I saw her escaping out of the country, and my boundaries are only in Tokyo, Japan."

"Oh, I see..."

The fact that my own mother left me for HER OWN sake was tear jerking. She left HER own DAUGHTER alone to her business and trauma, while she was probably dilly dallying with some other family hiding from the world.

Knowing this might actually be bad for my health.

"Well I've ran out of time for now, I'll see you another time Aya."

The kind woman's figure was engulfed in the blackness and so was I back into the dream world.

^^^^^^^^

"Hey! Aya, wakey wakey eggs and bac-AHH"

I glared at whoever was trying to wake me up. Damn. How come a girl can't get some sleep?!

"Mori! Hide me! I forgot she has the same blood type as Kyoya and Honey-Senpai!!"

I grumbled, glaring harder, then I shut my eyes. The Host Club came...

"What's wrong with my blood type?"

"You're like a demon when you wake up!-"

"And Honey-Senpai is like a beast!"

"Very scary!"

I got up from my bed.

Or at least tried to.

Honey's arm was around my waist while the other one was clutching the blanket, which was practically already off the bed.

"Mitsu, get up, the host club is here.." I whispered while shaking him awake, still half asleep myself

"What-?"

"I said get up."

"Why??" There goes the whining

"Because I said so, or. you won't be able to get Usa-Chan back!~"

"Hmph"

We got up like we were fully awake, but we still had bed head. I laughed at his hair which was cute but funny (Think of Nagisa's bed head from Free!) and he was laughing at mine which look like a birds nest.

"Come on Aya-Senpai, Honey-Senpai! We are going to the pool!"

Oh boy...