DISCONTINUING!!!

Im truely sorry for this. Its been 2 years since I've last updated. 2 years Ive had a quarter of chapter 9 in my drafts. I no longer know where I want to go with this story. I think Aya's character is all over the place, and frankly, she makes no change to the story except for making Honey act more mature than he actually would. I wanted her to cause character development in him, but also fit her story into this. but its not fitting right. we've seen really, no progression on her background, and I'm just unhappy with it. Ive made a new book called UNFINISHED. that has unpublished work ive had in my drafts for years. hopefully you guys can check it out, and hopefully ill be posting small snippets of stories pertaining to OHSHC! thank you for having faith in me and loving my work. Without further adue, here is the draft of chapter 9 that i had, and at tge end of it, you'll see in brackets what I planned to go with the whole chapter. thank you again, for sticking with me:

Third Person

Another Day, another dollar- spent.

Atleast that's what Aya felt, because everytime she steps into Music Room 3, she (hypthetically) looses money; not brain cells.

If you haven't caught on by now, the room the lady is standing in is filled with 6 men. The other "male" club member has not arrived yet, proably late, once again. The 6 men were scrambling around, getting their "Royal" themed attire on. 

Good thing she got here on time. 

Because she was being forced into a jester costume.. 

"Tama-Chan!! How come I couldn't get the princess role?" asked Aya

"Tama-Chan!! How come I couldn't get the princess role?" asked Aya. She was upset she wasn't a pretty princess, but atleast she could be a pretty jester! She just didn't understand.

"Aya that is no way to talk to your Da- Uncle! Can you see the dress," Tamaki swiftly pulls out a beautiful Queen dress (Obviously not Aya's size..) "Is for Haruhi! While I get to be the, dashing, king; Haruhi will be my Queen! It works out perfectly!"

Aya glares at him, she didn't care. Still, she stomps to the dressing room with her attire. Tamaki keeps rambling.

"You see, While everyone gets to be knights, except the twins who are highclass men(?), serve to us! The King and Queen!"

(Include the auctioning of haruhi's pencil; when she walks in. mention how Aya has to walk differently than she usually does to each table as she is the jester, the ult. funny guy, and has to entertain each guest. does she have a single funny bone in her body? not too sure. Perhaps whe Lobelia Girl's Academy shows up later when Haru gets coffee [instant] and they go back into Music rm3, they see Aya but they think shes actually a child being forced into this [child labor]. Aya threatens them and says she's with Honey, shes happy with him. they dont believe her words, she is almost dragged away, aya kicks Benibara in the shin & stays with the host club bc she is too "corrupted[bc of her broken past?]" to be saved)