~part 1~ "She's gone... Y/n's gone.."

Ok ok in this every gets along ok? Lol ok. But there will be a part 2 and possibly and part 3 hope you enjoy :) :) :)

(Tyler's P.O.V)
"What the hell happened out there klaus?!?" I yelled grabbing his shoulders. Tears streaming down his face he shook his head.

"She's dead Tyler

"She's dead Tyler.. My sister is dead.." He said pushing me off of him. I couldn't believe what came out of his mouth. "What?" I whispered my voice cracking. He shook his head walking to his room trowing a table across the room while at it. I looked around running my hands threw my hair I grunted and walked out side looking for Elijah. I saw something moving in the woods and dashed over. It was Elijah. "Elijah!!" I yelled dashing in front of him. He looked at me and I couldn't believe what I saw he was crying.. Elijah Mikaelson was crying. "She's gone Tyler.. My little sister is gone.." He said walking past me and I turned to were he was walking and I saw Rebecca standing alone.
(Rebecca's P.O.V)
"She's gone Tyler.. My little sisters gone.." I heard in Elijah's voice. I turned and saw him coming to me, i felt tears fall down my face. I looked at him and shook my head. "It's not true!!! Y/n is fine.. Right?? Right Elijah??" I asked trying to not to believe was what he had said she was. My only sister can't be dead.. My only little sister... "Rebecca.. She's gone.." He Whispered I shook my head backing up and he reached out for me pulling me into a hug. I quickly put my arms on his shoulders. "She's gone.." I whispered. I shook my head. Kol is going to be crushed.. They were so close..

(Tyler's P

(Tyler's P.O.V)
"She's gone.." She whispered. I shook my head and put my hand to my mouth shaking my head and walked away. I made my way back to the Mikaelson's house and threw the door open klaus had made a mess of the house. I shook my head and hit the nearest wall yelling. "No!!" And then dashing to the table flipping it over. "No!! No!! No!!! No!!" I yelled every time i knocked something down. I felt arms grab me turning me around. Kol. I shook my head falling to the floor tears feel down my face I held myself rocking back and forth. "It hurts.." I whispered. I looked up at him and then yelled. "It hurts!! It hurts!! Damn it it hurts so much!!"

 "It hurts!! It hurts!! Damn it it hurts so much!!"