!!!

I have just found out that there are other versions of this story, as in other au's that involve h&l on call or delete. There's even one that is way to similar to this one, which makes me nervous and scared because people might think I stole the idea but I didn't even know there was another version! I didn't steal ANYONES idea I promise with all my heart, I'm not someone to do that bc if someone did that to me I would be crushed. I knew there HAD to be a few "call or delete" au's out there because I've even read one (it wasn't anything like mine don't worry) but I didn't know that there was one just like mine. I almost cried because someone called me out for plagiarism and I was clueless as to what they were talking about. I honest to god saw a tweet that said "someone write a larry call or delete au pls thanks" so I was like OOOOO I WANT TO DO IT!!!

I wrote this story months ago in the winter but had posted it months after because I forgot about it. I just recently posted it (8/13/16) on my ao3 simply because I just haven't been on ao3 in a while and I thought people might like it. That's when someone told me about the other story that's exactly like this. Idk when it was written, but mine was posted after it, so someone thought I copied it. I even saw a version that was posted after mine and was similar to it, yet I'm seen as the bad guy.

Don't report me or this story if you think I copied because I promise I didn't steal this idea, even if there are other ones like this one. This story is entirely mine and originally made from my brain.