Four

I miss home already, but Im too contained from what happened yesterday. It's too scary and unbelievable at the same time.

I slept for only God knows time, and woke up alone in my bed. The whole place was clean, no more mess, no more papers, and no signs of Gio.

Tonight is a night for happiness and only happiness. We got an invite for the Rio Party, and I've heard athletes will be there.

It's considered one of the most prestigious parties in Rio, because it is intended for the athletes, so for once in their competitive life, they would know how to shake the stress off.

I know Gio is already waiting for me on the ground floor, being his punctual self. So I dressed up.

Im wearing a black little dress and a denim jacket for the party. It's in the state of casualty, so it's really fine. I put my hair in half bun while on the elevator, too.

"You can't really be early." Gio greeted.

Im not mad at him, but what he did to Arthur is totally not fine for me. That's rude. So I just got to continue walking to our rented cab.

The ride was completely awkward. But thank God it has to end fast. We arrived the location, which they call The Yard. Obviously, from its huge bold, neon painted, letters.

The music is blasting real loud from the outside, so what more inside?

When we got in, the crowd was already thick and I hate the feeling.

The lights are screaming for attention and it won mine. The whole place is in red, pink, purple and blue.

Such a dizzy party.

I found an empty couch on the side of the dance floor, so I terribly rushed to it. Gio on my back, laughing.

"This is cool." He said, all smiles.

"If your definition of cool is this unnecessary noise, thick drunk slash sober crowd, then fine. How cool." I said. Note the sarcasm.

I know, I didn't expect it to be this kind of party. This is like an adult party for kids at heart. I want to pass out.

"I'll go get some punch."

I am completely trying to disappear when a hand appears on my sight, making me look up.

Do you know that face that would definitely question your existence? I know. I know when a girl, a godly created girl, invites me for a dance.

Her curly brown hair bounces as she moves, and I can't understand, with her beauty, why did she ask a girl to dance with her? Rather than choosing a guy. Right?

I am scared with my overflowing thoughts.

I joined a girl in the dance floor.

She's so close to me.

She's doing a body language on me.

I closed my eyes.

And a sudden flick on my stomach brought me to life when a hand, or a somebody took me away from that thick crowd.

"She's a lesbian."

I know this voice.

I focused my eyes to him. Trying to figure out who is this familiar somebody.

He touched both of my cheeks.

"It's Arthur."

Blackout.

-
Hi guys! 
Sorry for making this chapter really short, Im trying to do something on it. :)

Thanks for reading! Love lots.