Twenty

Arthur's POV

I still can't believe I'm actually here in the Philippines for the girl I will exchange vows in the near future.

Im literally watching her sleep, I'm this close to her. It's already 11 o'clock in the morning, and Matte told me she was jet lagged and wasn't able to sleep until 4AM.

We arrived Palawan at 12 midnight. It's holidays so we've decided to join her best friend, Jo here in his land.

The guy is pretty wealthy. He owns hectares of land that he inherited from his father.

"Who's this girl?"

I asked Diego and pointed a picture of a girl who's in the newspaper. I haven't read the article but her smile is captivating.

"I saw her on the news yesterday night. She's the youngest journalist who was sent off to do a coverage on the Olympics events. I've heard she's intelligent and in demand in her country." Diego answered.

But he didn't tell me her name.

"And she is?"

Diego scratches his head, trying to remember.

"Felicity Sarmi... Sarmen... Ugh! Felicity."

I laugh at his attempt to pronounce the surname.

"Why are you asking? Are you interested?"

"Pretty much."

"Forget it. She's young!"

Wow. Never knew age is a factor for love.

After knowing who she is, I never stopped thinking of her and her smile. There's something I've been looking for a girl that she already have. Im not just certain about it, but I knew it the moment I tried Googling her.

I typed Felicity on Google. But hundreds of girls appeared.

"Hey Arthur!"

It's Simone. She saw what I was searching and freaked out.

"Who's Felicity?"

"I don't know, but Diego said she's a journalist from the Philippines."

"Felicity Sarmiento."

"What?"

She grins.

"I know her, we're kinda friends."

Felicity, I've known you ever since. When I saw her at the cafe, looking stressed as hell, all I could do is try to help her. So I threw the foot ball on her table.

That's our first conversation.

I've waited a long time to win her back. I thought I was never going to see her again, and the only thing I've got to hold on to, is the mixtape that she left.

But when I saw her in Tokyo, I know, that all good things must happen.

The stars just align themselves for us.

Im never going to waste it.

"Can we talk?"

A tall guy that seem to know Felicity more than everybody else asked.

I nodded.

I've never seen Felicity so worried before, until now.

This guy brought me to the building's rooftop.