Six

"You must be the bitch flirting with our Arthur."

A group of teenage girls approached me aggressively on a street on Rio.

I was just roaming around the town, trying to familiarize myself on its beauty.

I honestly felt them following me from my hotel up to here, I even tried to get rid of them, but because Im not that familiar to the streets, it's to no avail.

The angry heaven above starts to send thunders, warning us from the possible rain.

I ignored them and continue walking to the coffee shop I'd like to stay, and hyperventilate.

A girl from the group stopped me by pulling my hair.

"You can't just ignore us!"

They are all tall, compared to me. I bet they are also stronger than me.

So I just shrug it off.

I don't want to come home dead.

Of course.

The two other girls then hold both of my arms.

People are looking,

But no one cares.

"Leave me alone." I said, trying to calm myself on the inside.

I've took martial arts lessons when I was a junior, so I know how to defend myself.

It's just that, Im not seeking for a fight here.

I have a lot of things to comply to,

And fighting with some avid fans are not one of them.

A painful punch comes to my stomach. Making me scream and spit blood.

Damn, this girls know how to fucking fight.

"Leave Arthur alone, bitch."

The girl with dirty blonde hair orders.
Sadly, I don't take orders from anyone. Because Im the one ordering people around.

"No." I said gritting my teeth.

Another hit came crashing through, making my abdomen scream with pain.

Scratches then came next.

And pulling my hair off.

I found myself on the ground, waiting for their kicks.

I closed my eyes.

"Sai daqui!"

The pain stopped.

I know exactly who that is.

"Hi."

Im already lying on a hospital bed when I opened my eyes.

With tubes bridging through my nostrils.

"Im Diego, Arthur's friend."

Why is the pain heavier than the punches I've received?

Maybe I expected too much.

That I forgot he has his own life too.

"Im Felicity." I said, interacting to him while complaining lamently from my bruises.

"I know. I've seen you getting hit so bad. The doctor said you're beaten up pretty bad." He said, and smiled at me.  He clears his throat. "Anyway, Im here to say that Arthur is not the one for you."

I don't know what to feel right now.

Again, he clears his throat. "He was already courting someone before you came, but it all changed when you came. And the girl is now in grief."