Nine

It's been seven days since Arthur and I part ways. No conversations nor hang outs. Just plain nothing. And I never get to have an explanation about anything. I have no idea what happened on both of us, but Im sure what I've heard that day is true. Since Arthur proved it himself by not talking to me anymore, or even ignoring me when we see each other on the gymnasium or the event locations.

It's been hard for me because I've been attached and I know, that's my fault.

And now, Im not going to beg for his attention or any explanation.

I guess I better have worst assumptions. I can't be positive enough with this.

Which is right and wrong at the same time.

The last few days were exhausting, but Gio was there to keep me happy (or not). We always go by the same coffee shop I've loved together, and we are now laughing by the same jokes.

Today, Im thinking of going out alone. I only have four days here and I realized that I haven't took too much photos outside, which devastated me big time.

On the ground floor, the receptionist called me.

Okay?

What was this all about?

When I reached her desk,

she brings out three boxes of paper flowers.

"Arthur Mariano left all of this in the past few days. He's been leaving three flowers every hour or two. Here."

What an actual fuck.

"Why did I receive this just now?" I said, holding back my tears.

"He told me to give these to you once you're completely alone." She said, and answered the telephone that has been ringing in a minute already.

I asked for assistance to get the flowers on my room.

I cancelled all my plans for paper flowers. Cool.

The boxes are already sitting on the floor of my room.

And I am contemplating whether to look at it or not.

Option no. 1
Open it, reminisce then cry and be sad.

Option no. 2
Cry.

I can't think of any good reason to just leave this like this.

Unopened.

Unexplained.

Abandoned.

I gained too much strength to open the first box. The flowers are neatly arranged based on its colors.

He really loves colors.

I get one from the box.

It has marks,

Words.

I realized there are messages inside of the flowers.

"Felicity."

I managed to open all of the flowers inside the first box to know what does it say.

But only five flowers have messages.

Flower 1 says Felicity.

Flower 2 says I.

Flower 3 says Was.

Flower 4 says Wondering.

And the last is three dots.

Felicity, I was wondering...