Ohne Titel Teil3

Lucy's P.O.V.

We got told about another missing person on tuesday morning by our shaken (and shaking) school principal. Though people had been disappearing without a trace for a while now, it was still pretty much of a shock for the entire student body, since it was the first kid to disappear. Needless to say the whole school was talking about it, and people, including me, were starting to get pretty scared. This was also the reason I got more nervous with every second Liz didn't enter the classroom. Liz was never late. After ten horrifying minutes that had me gripping the edges of my chair so hard my knuckles went white, convinced Liz was in the hands of a serialkiller, she finally (and breathlessly) came in. "Sorry", she muttered in the vague direction of the teacher-though she needn't have bothered; the poor guy was so distracted by his calculation he couldn't even look up, let alone scold someone for being late. Or for talking in class.

"Where were you?! I thought you got kidnapped."

"Sorry! had to talk to Ryan about something."

"You had me convinced I'd never see you again! Next time you text me so I can make sure you're not hanging out with some crazy serial killer. In fact, I think you need to introduce that fancy new boyfriend of yours to me. You know, just so I won't be forced to follow you two everywhere you go, casually carrying our entire set of kitchenknives in my backpack just in case I need to keep up with his knivecollection. "

"Uhh.. Actually, you could join us later, if you have no plans? We're going to breadsticks and you're invited."

"I'm in. I might be a little late though, since I have to bring my kni-"

"Liz!"

"..nitted scarf, because I will need that in there since it tends to be rather cold in restaurants and I always get verry cold when eating and I dont wan't to catch a cold.."

"mhm."

We jumped as the bell rang and before I could say something Liz was out the door again.