Ohne Titel Teil11

When nothing happened, it rang again. "Seriously, you guys, It's freaking cold out here, now please let me in!" Ryan's voice sounded dull through the thick wooden door. Once again rewarded only with silence, he tried the doorknob and realised the door hadn't been locked. "You know, you really should't just leave this door open. Hell knows who could get in here." He entered the living room and shouted in the vague direction of the kitchen "Ey Liz, is there any chance you have tacos around?" When noone answered, his glance trailed from the kitchendoor down to the couch, over the destroyed livingroomtable to the dead body that lying directly infront of his feet. "Lucy!!", he cried out, "Lucy!!-Liz? Are you here?". Liz came running out of the kitchen. "Ryan!! I'm so glad to see you! I've just found her, I left her alone for a couple of minutes to ask the neighbours if they have any milk and when I...it must have been the kidnapper.. when I came back..I..I", Lis started to sob hysterically and hurled herself into Ryans arms. Without noticable reaction to her cries he kept starring at Lucy's dead body. "Sweety? Are you even listening?", Lis was looking at him reproachful. "Of course", he said absent - minded. "What did you say ?" His eyes were glistening and he blinked fast as though he was trying to hold back tears.

"I said we should leave!I'm not staying one more minute in here, having a killer running around somewhere who- he just killed my best friend! We gotta go to the police" "Alright". Ryan searched in the pockets of his jacket for his keys. ,,Let's go!" ,,One moment!", Liz interruppted, "You go start the car! I'll go grab my phone". Ryan nodded, threw one last glance at Lucy and left.