Wanda & Liam

Ages and timelines are tricky, so for the sake of this pairing not being too weird lets just say that Liam is 18 and Wanda is 20.

Dirty, aching and tired, Wanda follows her team into a tall concrete building behind the owner of said building- one Derek Hale. Stepping into a seriously suspicious looking steel cage elevator, they're all taken up to the top floor as Wanda lets her mind wander back to what brought them here in the first place.

Small town problems weren't problems that the Avengers usually took care of, they focusing on the big threats to the world, but with urging from Wanda, the Avengers suited up and flew to Beacon Hills. Her visions were usually spot on and though she can't recall what exactly it was that she touched to set off her visions, the team listened intently as she spoke of what appeared to be wolf-like men and women with glowing eyes.

The team then took a quinjet to where Wanda felt they were needed, and the Avengers ended up crashing a Graduation ceremony of teenagers in a maroon and black gowns right before gnomes attacked. Gnomes!

The creatures had earned a few chuckles because of their size, but after realizing how tough the little creatures were and the numbers of said creatures, it wasn't a laughing matter for long. The gnomes had been tricky little bastards to defeat, but with help from Thor's lightning, the Avengers and the McCall Pack came out victorious.

"You're probably used to more.. extravagant furnishings," Stiles- part of the McCall pack- says as he gestures around the nearly bare loft, "but this is the only place of ours that's actually spacious enough for a big amount of people."

Tony opens his mouth to- no doubt- agree about being used to extravagant things, but Steve cuts him off. "It's no problem, really. We're just thankful that you and your Pack have offered us a place to wind down before we leave."

Finding out that these creatures were a true Pack made up of werewolves, a coyote and a banshee had been quite an information dump on the Avengers. Sure they had knew of the weird existing, but they were used to Beings from other universes and not Beings from Earth being this different. At least, not Beings from Earth who didn't have an x-gene to explain their differences.

"It's, uh, no problem," Scott- the alpha werewolf- says. "But do you mind telling us why you're lingering around Beacon Hills? This really isn't the place for superheroes to hang out in."

Tony snorts something that sounds suspiciously like it really isn't, but being team captain, Steve takes charge. "We're actually staying because of Wanda," he says, nodding towards the girl in question. "She is the sole reason we're here and we're leaving when she says to."

All eyes turn to Wanda and she squirms under all their gazes. "I do not know what keeps me here," she tells them, her Sokovian accent husky, "but something tells me my presence here is needed." Light green eyes dart all around the loft, the concrete pillars, metal tables and chairs making her frown. This home did not seem homey. Yet again, she and Pietro didn't have the most comfortable living conditions up until the Avengers took them in.

"What do you mean your presence is needed here?" Scott asks warily. "Is there another threat coming in?"

"No," she tells him. "It's.. different. Important," she clarifies. "But I do not know just what exactly it is that makes me being here important."

"Okay," Stiles drawls. "Well if you're all hanging out, is anyone else in the mood for pizza? Liam's still out so he can pick it up on his way here."

"And Liam would be..?" Tony muses.

"The boy whose graduation you crashed," Lydia answers with a roll of her eyes. "Which, thanks for that, by the way. Liam's been looking forward to this day for weeks and, of course, the night was ruined."