My Caribbean Mate #35.

"NOOOO! LET ME GO, I WILL KILL THE SON OF AH BITCH".

"Marcus, please stop, son, calm yourself, we will find your mate," his father grumbled, concerned.

For the past few days, the Royals had been attempting to keep Marcus under control.

When King Alpha and his men returned to the palace, everyone was unconscious.

The drug had made the pack's youngest members sick, including Nevaeh and a few members of her playgroup.

When Marcus returned and Maya was gone, his wolf came through and nearly destroyed half of the Castle; the Royal doctor had to subdue him with needles, but the king's wolf was insane with desire for his mate, and the drugs only worked for a few hours at the time.

"I NEED TO FIND HER DAD BECAUSE SHE NEEDS ME AND I CAN'T FEEL HER SHEWOLF.

She is strong, but my mate requires my assistance ".

Marcus' voice broke into a hoarse cry, and the tears flowed; he didn't care that his pack looked at him with sadness and concern.

He fell on his knees and bellowed a humongous ROARRRRrrrrerr.

In an instant, Beta Joenell and Delta Nicco were at their Alpha's side.

They both started to pick him up from the floor when Marcus' wolf came forward and snared dangerously, I want my mate now grrrrrrrr.

He snapped a few times, biting Jonell twice on the arm, but beta Joe never flinched, they had been with their Alpha since they were children, and they all knew how to handle his Angry Wolf.

Halfway to Marcus's room, his two friends spoke to him and his wolf.

"Marc, can you hear me? Don't let your wolf take over, or you'll lose your mind.

We need you to be alert if we are to find the Queen; please, my friend, return ".

Both men took turns attempting to assist the situation.

Marcus needed to calm down before they could proceed.

Alpha king was distraught, growling and hissing until he passed out.

He awoke a few hours later, feeling a little more relaxed, sat up, and groaned.

"My Caribbean Mate, my beautiful Maya, I love you, baby girl, if you can hear me, don't worry, I'm coming for you and our precious pup.

I WILL SEARCH FOR YOU ".

He kept linking her in his mind. He only got silence.

THE DAY AFTER.

Maya had gotten out of bed and gone to the bathroom; her head was still throbbing, but she had stopped vomiting.

She considered her next move as she sat in the bathtub. She reasoned that the only option was to persuade Pinky to assist them both.

The Queen had devised a strategy and needed Pinky's approval. She knew it would be difficult because the Mate bond was difficult to break, and if Pinky wasn't ready, the plan would fail.

Maya sighed and stepped out of the tub, wrapping her body in a fluffy towel. She stood in front of the mirror, her eyes had dark circles under them, and she appeared to be a terrible mess.

She shook her head, placing her hand over her slightly swollen stomach, I have to protect my baby, I will kill to protect my unborn.

Oh Marcus, why is it so difficult for us, my love? Where are you, I need you, our pup needs you, Marcus, please.