My Caribbean Mate#36.

It was quiet. The Castle has been uncharacteristically quiet for the past two weeks.

There is no music.

There will be no laughter.

There will be no parties.

It was as if the palace's joy and happiness had vanished.

"Come on, hurry up people, he's going to be home at any moment".

Lany watched over the kitchen staff as they hustled to finish their cooking and set the table.

She sighed, it had been a long time since she had smiled, it seemed like all she did these days was cry.

Everyone was expecting King Alpha to return.

Nobody could change Marcus's mood, not even his dumplings (the baby), and he was hardly ever in the castle. Marcus had transformed into a vicious, bellowing monster.

Marcus and his team looked all over the world for his Mate, but no Maya was found.

The baby's birthday was today, and Queen mother Narla had planned a small family brunch.

She insisted that her son attend the event because his baby sister kept crying for him and Maya.

It wasn't a party by any stretch of the imagination, but she reminded everyone that The Luna would want them to commemorate Nevaeh's birthday.

Lany, where have you gone?

Is everything in order? The cars are approaching the compound, Lany, they're here.

Shirlana's mind is pierced by Mia's panicked voice.

Okay, Mia, and darn, please calm down, you almost made me pee my pants. I'm on my way.

Please, Moon Goddess, let Marcus and Maya walk in together. She pleaded.

Lany's eyes misted over for the tenth time that day; the only way to get things back to normal was to get Luna back; they all needed her, but the baby, Titi, and Marcus were the most affected.

The infant was unable to stop crying. She sobbed for her sissy, when her booboo face brother refused to play with her because he was searching for Maya, and when she realized that the palace was a depressing place right then.

Titi was sick. She had never fully recovered from the burning in her lungs, and with Maya still missing, the woman had had enough.

Every day, she coughed and cried, worried about her precious niece.

Lany sighed sadly as she took one last look at the set table, hoping that it would be enough to put a smile on Nevaeh's face.

She arrived at the front door at the same time as the rest of the family. Mark, Narla, and the baby waited.

Lany stood next to Mia, Kate, and a few other members of the pack.

The massive doors swung open.

Nobody is able to breathe.

Marcus was the first to enter the room, looking dirty and tired. He came to a halt in front of the family, his head bowed. He was nothing more than a vision of his former self, and the only thing that made sense was his pain.

When he got a hold of Tyler and anyone else who was helping him, his wolf growled, DEATH TO TYLER.

Lany propelled herself forward. She stared at Marcus, her lips trembling and tears streaming down her cheeks.

"N noo' no no," she mumbled.

No, no, no, where is she?

You said you had a good lead and that you would bring her home.

Marcus kept his head down.

Lany shook him, shaking her head back and forth, she couldn't believe it, she was having a nervous breakdown, She was the one who had comforted the entire pack by being optimistic about their situation.

After they awoke and discovered Queen Luna had been kidnapped. We'll find her soon, she'd repeatedly assured the pack. However, it has been weeks.

She couldn't stand seeing Marcus standing there looking defeated and broken; she had believed him.

Lany huddled on her knees, sobbing for her best friend and Queen.

Mia and Kate picked up the distraught Lany from the floor and carried her to her room.

The baby came next. She whimpered as she looked deeply into Big Brother's eyes.

"Where is Sissy, Brotherrr booboo? Is she out there? "

"It's my birthday today brother, I want to play with you and Sisssy, we can eat lots of cake and ice cream".

When he didn't respond, the child's eyes welled up and she pouted her lips at him.

He couldn't breathe, so he took a long deep breath and steadied himself; he hadn't expected to be ambushed by the family in this manner, and he had completely forgotten about his dumpling's birthday today, having been in a daze.

Nothing or no one was important.

His wife and unborn child remained missing.

And there was nothing to celebrate until he found her.

Yes, he would make amends to Nevaeh as soon as he found his Caribbean Mate.

Turning to his mother and father, he gave them a defeated look before walking up the stairs, followed by his men.

Later that night, he sat in his office, surrounded by his first and second in command, as well as the majority of his trusted royal guards.

"My King Alpha, it has been done, all of the high-ranking wolves and the king of the Redwolf pack are chained in the dungeon.

Joe, the beta, stated.

He had returned to question his prisoners, and he had decided that if he did not get the answers he desired, they would all be tortured and killed.

When he first gave the order to raid and imprison the Akida family.

His men and father had begged him to have mercy, they belonged to our pack, put in his father.

Marcus decided that he was the King Alpha to everyone and that he would kill every single one of them if necessary.

Marcus had transformed into a monster without the presence of his wife.

He didn't give a damn about his appearance. His hair was a shaggy mess, and his eyes glowed red and frightening most of the time.

He couldn't remember the last time he ate, and if Joe and Nicco didn't hand him a plate of food, he was usually distracted.

Marcus had stopped crying because his wolf was now mostly in control, and his wolf never cried like a pusc, he f*cking killed...

His wolf was only concerned with finding his mate.

Tears of rage and frustration blurred his vision every time he thought about his gorgeous apple-bottom girl. He wouldn't think, he'd let his wolf take command.

He rose from his seat and walked over to the door. He turned and hissed at his men.

"So, what the fuk are you waiting for? Let's go interrogate the REDWOLF pack; we're looking for Queen Luna today ".

He turned and walked away, not looking back.

Please vote.
Please comment.
Thanks for reading.
Love you all. #Tiger.