Entry # 2

"Ah Ma'am may nagiwan po nito sa may studio niyo kanina umaga nung chineck ko kung okay na ang lahat like you said" Joey said he's been my assistant for as far as i could remember he handed me a book entitled 'It ends with us' "It didn't contain any notes of anything it also had a-"  "Paper Heart" I said, holding the Paper Heart in hand na nakaipit sa front page of the book. Weird coincidence.

"As questions about her new relationship overwhelm her, so do thoughts of Atlas Corrigan—her first love and a link to the past she left behind. He was her kindred spirit, her protector. When Atlas suddenly reappears, everything Lily has built with Ryle is threatened." Basa ko sa description sa likod ng libro, bigla akong kinutuban. And a voiced echoed

"You're safe now."

Binatawan ko yung book, tyaka na kita babasahin. I went to my studio to check if everything's all right and met up with Chloe after her shift.

"Not even a note?" Chloe asked as she was going through her paperwork in her office as she's listening to my stories.

I walked as I continued to tell her the details of this mysterious guy that saved me two years ago from a gang of perverts. I brought this up because of that voice that echoed earlier "So that's the first thing that you tell me for the whole 10 years that I didn't see you? Like I get it Eli we've been catching up with phones calls and text but that isn't enough and the first thing you tell me is that guy who you have no idea is? What about your art? How was Paris? Like Eli you lived in fucking Paris for 10 fucking years, but then you talk to me about your trip to Italy? Get out of here" If I have to tell you more about Chloe, I sum it up that Chloe basically nags a lot.

Especially now that's she's a single mom slash doctor "You're going to pick up Grace  when?" She gave me a 'you gotta be joking' look and I chuckled

"3rd Week of March. She loves being with her father. So be it. Atleast he still pays his half for the child... So again with the mysterious man er guy dude that saved you... It's a dead end Eli. I don't know why you sound so interested in the guy." She continued to go through her paperwork "It's not that I'm so interested in him... It's just he seemed familiar." Umupo ako sa table ni Chloe beside her paperwork "Like really really familiar... Lam mo yon"

"So now you're telling me he has a connection with what? Familiar? Eli you only had two serious guys in your life which both broke you so its not like that guy is one of em.. Or maybe he's one of your hook ups?"

I had that reputation ever since my major heartbreak from a boy I dated which made me believe in love but also made me hate the fact of it. I became scared of committing into serious relationships so I became what common downgrading girls call a slut, a whore, and flirt or whatever. That what people are good at, judging. I became a player.

"Nope. I'm pretty sure he wasn't one." I sighed "Wait what was that? Miss Eli— Alice Park just fucking sighed over a guy? The last time I saw that was when you were with Klei" Chloe teased. "But like I was saying he didn't leave a note right. But he did leave this" I brought out the paper heart that was left on the park bench where he helped me.

"Origami? Seriously? That's a first in your book" I held the paper heart in her hand with disbelief "So your point?"

"That thing also looks familiar." She looked at me for a good 10 seconds before she spoke "Sam didn't give you any Origami right? Nor did Klei right?" You gotta be kidding me Chloe. "Not to jump into conclusions well but uhmm I know you've probably moved on and all but you know-"

"They didn't." I cleared out. "Okay now you're telling me a Paper Heart has something to do with what?" Chloe confused. "I also don't know"