Entry # 11

A week has passed since again, the pieces are getting hanged up the walls. A lot of rearranging is getting done good thing Alex gave me the best of the best curators he knows for this exhibit. I was going around checking hows everything doing and i stumbled upon a blank wall and across it is my most priced painting. "Jenny" I called our curator "Is there a piece for this wall?"

"Nope" It was a mans voice who answered. Alex, with two cups if coffee in his hand and gave me one "Unless you want to.." He can read my mind. I tell you that. He brought out a key "At ano naman pakana toh?" He chuckled

"Ginawa ko lang naman studio isang kwarto sa apartment mo" And flashed the biggest smile. Such a soft boy. Such little effort means so much to me "You know i'll forever be grateful that you came into my life" I said and gave him the biggest smile i could give too

"And you know I like you more when you smile" He answered. If only we met a few years earlier. Would life be so much better for the both of us. "Tara!"

성조이

May pa blindfold blindfold pa nalalaman tong mokong na toh. When my apartment only had two bedrooms. "Tada~!"

From a blank canvas, paint brushes, different types of paint to sheets to protect the floor. He really transformed this blank room into a studio. What i loved the most about this room is how the sun lights up this room head to floor ceilings overlooking the city. It really is my escape.

Inikot ko yung kwarto to get every but of it and in the end hugged Alex who was still at the doorstep "You really know what i need, when i need it the most." He hugged back. It was almost a moment but his phone ranged. A business call, such a hard working guy. He had to head out to meet a sponsor.

So why not lets get started with this. I brought out my iPad and scrolled to my notes, sketches, drafts for ideas for this piece. And i got nothing. Nothing seems to ring the bell.

I just need head start. So i started drafting on the canvas of whatever my hands may take me. Then i get a flashback if what happened between me and Klei.

When his moist lips met mine, when his kisses craved mine. The way he stroked my cheeks and the way he pulled me closer. The feeling of running my hands through his hair as we breath in between of every kiss.

Snap out of it Alice. Drafting aint doing it. So switched to mixing colors to think of a possible color palette for this piece... The feeling of his breaths that you could tell how much he missed my lips, The lingering feeling of his hands as he brushed them against me..

Snap out of it. This really aint doing it. I changed into a some denim shorts with a white cropped top and some air force 1's. I gotta get out, might bring in a idea or two. Plugged on my airpods and headed to the art supplies store just down the road of my apartment. Sometimes the smell of art supplies does the trick.

Browsed through the store as i jammed to some pop rock songs of the early years (Play : Jenny by The Click Five) I brushed my fingertips on somebrushes, a painter can't have too many brushes can she right. Picked out some, browsed the huge for a neighborhood art supplies store color wall of different pantones. Picked up some colors i know Alex already brought me a lot of paint. But i just got the idea of doing a textured painting so i need a lot of paint. Also picked out some blank canvas just in case. But i couldn't reach that certain canvas size that's sitting on the very top shelve. I thought i was already tall enough though..