Entry # 8

Tumango lang rin yung matandang yon- wait thats a bit harsh yet true, "Klei sino yon?" Bulong ko, panay tanong lang ako sa hinayupak na toh di ako inorient "My father"

Then a - how should i describe her ~ Pabagets na babae, around her 40s i could tell but base on her looks she looks er 30-ish for me to others she may look around mid of her 20s shes not ugly her skin isnt sagging - yet "Then thats-" He said, his father cut him off "His Mom" Nagdilim paningin ni Klei non, so he isnt in good terms with his mom?

May lumabas na isang lalaking naka suit galing sa loob "Everything is set, Chairman" He gestured us to come in , Klei placed his hand on my waist- uncomfortable yet warm. Awkward. Well for me, I may be a brat but im not a bitch , he on the other hand his used to grabbing a women's waist , not just on public but maybe in bed too. -,-

"Look natural, as if we've been dating for a year" He whispered, wow sakanyan may magtatagal ng isang taon na babae? What a miracle then. MTB na sila non, yon ang dapat nyang pakasalan, natiis ang kanyang ugali na napaka cold at mataas na hindi mo maintindihan sa loob ng isang taon o higit.

Pumasok na kami, panay bulaklak ang naka display sa loob, puro naka korean- hangul more on, abay sosyal pinadala galing kor to here . We finally arrived sa heart ng halos mansion na ito, the graves- or grave that rests here.

Klei looked uneasy, siguro lola at lolo nya nakalibing dito, napatingin ako sa puntod, at binasa yung nakalagay na pangalan

Ji Yoon Rivera
72' - 11'
We will always remember you, Love

1972 -2011 di man lang sya nakatungtong ng 40 :,( tyaka 1972 its impossible naman na lola nya toh, Napatingin ako kay Klei, his holding back his tears, then napasulyap ako sa crayoned writing sa ibaba, it was a bit smudged i can barely read it, i tried

i s  o  m  b t l e

Then napasulyap ako sa father ni Klei at sa Mom nya, i cant see any resemblance of any part of Klei sa Mom nya.. di kaya anak sa labas tong si Klei. They bowed at the gravestone and left, without shedding a tear nor a word so ano yon? napagtripan lang bisitahin? She's a Rivera, but as what? Kapatid? Ate?

I was about to tap Klei's shoulder, but then I saw him holding back his tears. "And.. t-they j-ju-just le-ft like that..." His still holding back the tears . My hands stroked his back "Iiyak mo lang"

He tried to hold back his tears pero bigla nalang itong umagos from his left eye to his right. He couldn't hold it back anymore to the point we had to sit down on the marble floor infront of the grave, He couldn't stop, He cried in my arms.

We finally reached the moment where there were no more tears, He cried it all out at last. His head resting on my shoulder we stared at the gravestone

Ji Yoon Chen
72' - 11'
We will always remember you, Love

"Mom, I want you to meet Elizabeth " He said out of blue "She's my fake girlfriend, dont get mad at me, And also for that sorry. That the first girl that i'll introduce to you isnt really my 'the one' you told me before" Wow. Feel ko tuloy mumultuhin ako ng nanay nito.. "Wait Mom?" I questioned

He nodded "That bitch you saw a while ago was Ursula, Dae Hyeon Goo-Rivera. My step mother." Ayun, Iorient mo kasi ako, nagassume tuloy ako. He poked me and pointed at his mothers gravestone I know what he meant

"Hi po.. Tita? Parang mali naman po, since Im just his fake girlfriend and all, after this deal we will be back as being strangers, actually hanggang ngayon naman po Strangers parin kami. Itong anak nyo po kasi napaka misteryoso~ di mo malaman kung anong tipla, minsan mabait sayo kadalasan hindi yung tipong napaka cold~" Bigla nya akong tinapik "Wow nakuha mo talagang sabihin yan sa nanay ko, what are you my girlfriend?"

"Your fake girlfriend, still i have the right to say it to her, malay mo igayuma mo talaga yung totoo mong girlfriend di nya na magawang sabihin ang nga bagay na ito" Hirit ko sakanya. He chuckled, napaka funny ko talaga noh? 

"So kaya po Tita sana hindi nyo ako multuhin sya nalang po, tutal mukhang sabik na sabik na syang makapiling kayo uli, akalain nyo po iyon umiiyak po itong asungot na toh?" Hirit ko sa nanay nya "Its Interesting, i get to know more about Klei Rivera than the Klei Rivera that he shows everyone"

Napachuckle nanaman sya sakin, This time nakita ko na yung kasing puti ng perlas nyan mga ngipit "Aye nako mama mukhang nafafall na ng totoo tong fake kong girlfriend, gawin ko na bang real girlfriend?" Biro nya

"Ah ganon.. ah ganon" may sand na nakapalibot sa grave stone ng mom ni Klei which pasimple akong dumampot at hinagis sa ulo nyang nakapatong sa balikat ko "Ganon~"

Natrigger sya at agad nyang pinagpag yung sand sa ulo nya, ako naman agad na tumakbo buti nalang malaki tong lugar kung nasaan puntod ni Tita "Humanda ka saakin Elizabeth Cojuangco ~" Banta nya habang sinusubukan akong hulihin.  Sige habulan habulan tayo~ habulan feelings ba?

성조이

Klei

We went running in circles, sanay siguro sa habulan, taya tayaan tong babaeng toh. Tutal a chick like Elizabeth Cojuangco , sanay na siguro tong makipaghabulan sa mga lalaking naghahabol sakanyan.

Bigla ko syang nacorner "Gotcha" I teased before i secured her by hugging her with one hand and sprinkling sand on tip of her head on the other. She didn't hate it, she was giggling. Parang hulog naman ng langit makita itong babaeng toh ngumiti

Then suddenly everything went slow mo, It was the heart of golden hour the sunset's light reflected on her as she was giggling when i was sprinkling sand on her head, her eyes formed into a smiles, her cheeks were like peaches. Slowly her giggling stop, her smile went away, we were staring deep into our eyes. Its like the world stopped and stand for awhile.

She broke contact looking down shaking her head "Its getting dark Klei"

성조이

Klei went back to his senses, they both bided goodbye to his Mom, and he drove Elizabeth to her condo unit, Her parents decided to buy her a condo unit, Alice has been staying there ever since he got back from Klei's in which she had to get her clothes.

"Klei" she called out before heading inside her unit. Hinatid sya ni Klei hanggang mismong tapat ng unit nya. "Hmm?"

"Just call me Eli." And flashed a smile. "Elizabeth is too formal. And nobody actually calls me that" He nodded and they bid their goodbye.

She was tired, seeing Klei cry in her arms exhausted her. It was quite a site for her, it means shes getting to know him deep into that mask he has.

After what happened today she cant help but to get attached to Klei Rivera , her curiosity gets worse, she wants to know Klei more than she has to.

Eli took a bottle of bear she had resting on her fridge, went to her terrace she watched the city line, beams of lights, on and off lights of some buildings around her.

A random thought came passing in her mind , the crayon writing she read on Klei's mom's gravestone

i s  o  m  b t l e

She wondered who wrote that, was it Klei? or maybe a different person, shes unsure. And why did that person write it? What does that mean? Does that signify something?  What does it mean? But first of all what does it read?