Entry # 3

We danced our night away, "Excuse me" Bigla akong nakaramdam ng gera sa aking sikmura at napaderetsyo sa banyo, di ko inaasahan na sinundan nya ako. He held my hair up when I was throwing up. "Are you alright?" He asked, I wasn't able to respond over all the vomiting I did. I half felt embarrassed after what happened, me vomiting... But the half of me isn't, I felt quite comfortable with it which I can't explain why. We left the club, he offered me a ride, naive me said yes.

The radio was off , so I turned it on but he stopped me from doing so, "I feel uncomfortable driving when the radio is on." I just nodded. Nagdrive thru muna sya sa starbucks "Two hot macchiatos" I randomly stared at his face, he looked familiar... Too familiar.

"You know staring is rude" He said snapping me back to reality, Umiling lang ako para less awkward at inabot nya yung isang macchiato saakin. Pampagising ng senses, kukunin ko na sana wallet ko sa maliit kong bag na dala "You don't have to, my treat" He insisted. "You wouldn't mind a drive, would you?" He's polite. Thats a start "I wouldn't mind at all"

성조이

Our eyes met, he still has that charm whenever you look into he's eyes you just want to know every part of him. "He's walking towards you.." Chloe whispered. Now he's in-front of me, still without breaking eye contact. "I'll... Mauuna na ko i'll be at the buffet if ever you'll need me" Paalam ni Chloe "Its nice seeing you again Chloe" He said still while looking in my eyes. "Ah yeah Klei.. bye"

Crossed my arms "Its been awhile, El'" Did he just call me El? I remained silent. This is what i've been avoiding. Talking to him. Just merely being with him. I despise it. "Okay fine don't talk to me. But could we walk together to the field so that you can meet up with your best friend?" Just like old times. I'm not falling for it the second time around "I could manage heading to the field on my own" I flashed a smile and went on my way.

I felt relieved after however he caught up with me "Snob." He hissed. Gave him an eye roll "Papansin" I hissed and stepped up my pace bigla nya naman hinila yung kamay ko at na-out of balance ako at napakapit ako sakanya—shet hindi fake yung biceps nya ;-;  HINDI AKO RURUPOK KAGAD SKSKS 

I was wrapped around his arms "And you're still clumsy" He chuckled and that smile that damned smile . Broke off and still headed my way.

"MISS MISS!!" Isang lalaki na kanina pa ako tinatawag, Klei Rivera. Dinaliaan ko nalang lakad ko but he still managed to catch up with my pace "Snob" hirit nya at hinarangan ako tinarayan ko nalang "Papansin" and went the other way but he grabbed my arm and i fell... for him. His smile, his personality, every bit of him.

I immediately stood up but his strength forbids me from doing so "To your left" and there I saw Hanna and Sam walk hand in hand with a kid in between of them. And they happened to notice us "Aye ang harot tanghaling tapat~" Sam shouted to catch our attention

Call me stupid but i acted the part. Again. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Legaspi" I said in the middle of 'hugging' Klei "Sa susunod kasi wag na mag stilettos pag outdoor event" He whispered before breaking our 'hug' to face Sam and Christine "Good afternoon rin Sam" Klei greeted as he reached for my waist and pulled me closer and they shared that same gaze from before "Parang dejavu hasn't this scenario happened before or my memory is just poor from giving birth" Christine said to break their gazes. Nope your memory is correct. This scenario did happened.

"To your left" He whispered and there walked Sam and Christine hand in hand "I did some research Ms. Cojuangco" He added "Stalker" I hissed and acted the part. "Harot ah" Sam called out. Klei broke the 'hug' faced them and reached for my waist to pull me closer "Nagsalita ang cheater" He answered back and they exchanged that gaze wherein they want to get into a fight but they're controlling themselves from doing so.

Klei had his reputation of not giving a fuck. Brutally honest, sarcastic— which made me rely on him. And unexpectedly... fall for him in between. "How old is he?" I asked "His turning 10 next month" Christine answered "I'll send you guys an invitation you if want to attend" She added. Bbyu was supposed to be ten too this year. "No need. I might not get to attend, you know—"

"She's busy with her upcoming exhibition next month" Klei added in between my sentence "Buti nga nakumbinsi ko umattend ng reunion" He smiled "Anyways we better get going we just dropped off to check the event out" He signaled. It may be 10 years since but i still know the guy. "Congratulations on your engagement though!" They said before we parted ways. 10 years and were still a lie to everyone.

Binitawan nya na ang pag hawak sa waist ko and we just walked casually "I see your engaged" I said to break off the silent boundary between us "Its not real though, you're still the girl that owns my heart" He answered which made me feel giddy inside and out. Putangina. "By two weeks top there'll be news that my engagement is over. Its just distraction news because our stocks haven't been doing well lately"

"Its sad though" He added "They announced a fake engagement but our real engagement was kept a secret" In his voice i knew he was sincere. "We were a secret Klei" I said. "But hey all is in the past. You're a successful CEO like you've always dreamed of, I pursued art like how i've always wanted to." For some reason my heart twitched saying that. "But i have to ask, how are you. Really" He asked

"Shouldn't i be the one asking you that" I answered. He chuckled yup he didn't much changed. He paused and took a good look at me from head to toe "Grabe pala yung sinayang ko" Oo grabe rin yung sinayang ko. Crossed my arms and looked at him from head to toe as well   "Lets just say nagsayangan tayo" We both chuckled. Awkwardly. We continued walking till we reached the field. Saw Chloe having fun, saw old faces "You know.. Hindi appropriate attire mo for the event" Klei whispered. I know "I have no plans on participating anyways— Pinilit lang ako ni Chloe sumama since i'll just stay for  3 months"

He looked at me and asked"Just for 3 months?" I nodded "I might even consider living in Paris for good... Life there is just.. calm" He looked away and we were silent again. Before our silence felt comfortable we talked in silence we understood each other. Now our silence suffocates me. "Kape?" He broke off. I kinda hesitated... I loved him just like how i loved coffee. He was like coffee, he was addicting. I was addicted. And kill me now for saying "Tara."