The new Angel

Time has passed as the three laid cuddled up to each other. Ren and Mai laid on their backs while Natsuki laid on his stomach with his head resting on Mai's chest. The dancer rested her head against the flirt's chest and he ran his fingers through her hair while she ran her own fingers through the blonde's hair. Natsuki had one of his long arms draped around both of his companions.

It was such a peaceful moment until the alarm clock went off, disturbing the tranquillity in the room.

"Ugh well, that sucks," Mai grumbled as she tried to sit up but the guys held her in place. "You two are going to make me late."

"We're not letting you go till you give us goodbye kisses!" Natsuki didn't even move an inch when she tried to move. 

Mai chuckles, "How about I take you two off probation?" They let go of her easily.

"You really mean it, princess?" Ren asked as he sat up.

She smiles and nodded her head, "You two have been very helpful and supportive and since your seniors are on hiatus that means I get the final say." Mai thought this cuddle party was actually a breakthrough for them. "We'll make it official when I get back okay." She slipped on her shoes and kiss them on the cheek before grabbing her bag then running out.

While she was on her way to the parked car outside, she looked back and saw Quartet Night looking at her through the window. She handed the driver her bag then turned around and waved at them. The least she can do is let them know that she's not mad at them.

-With Quartet Night-
They watch her wave at them and a smile appeared on Reiji's face, "I knew she won't stay mad for long."

"Does that mean the breaks over?" Ai asked as they watch her get in the car and go off to the horizon.

"Not a chance..." Ranmaru muttered out. "She's just showing that she won't punch us in the dick when she gets back."

"It's a start!" Reiji said happily and walked out of the room.

-Back on Mai-

The trip felt long and tiring because the driver didn't say a single word to Mai as he drove. She looked out the window and saw familiar places and not so familiar places. The ride from the Shinning Agency to this one was an hour and 30 minutes.

When the car stopped, Mai stepped out of the car and looked up at the large building. "Raging Entertainment ...why does that sound familiar..."She said to herself then followed the driver inside as he carried her luggage for her. When she walked inside she was met with a surprise. (Not really because we knew this was going to happen)

"Welcome Angel!" Yes the great Trio, Heavens, was standing in the lobby greeting her with bouquets in their hands and a fancy banner

"You have got to be kidding me!!" Mai exclaimed.

AN: Heads up if I do get done with this story I'm with going to do a parody or a Halloween special or just a new story with a new Oc provided by a lucky winner.